Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2009 Schedule Breakdown « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#30 : August 24, 2009, 07:59:19 PM

To get personal would have to take you seriously..and I don't. I was just attempting yet again to have an intelligent discussion. But once again you have no interest in that, as I suspected. Once the facts are laid out you just go back to your personal attacks and childish insults at a fan base.

Typical.

FACT---- turds fear the U.

Still in denial?

FACT--No one fears the U.  No one. 

FACT--No one thinks you know anything about college football.  No one.

Oh, and for the record

BIG XII > SEC.  Quote me on that.

Big 12 isnt better than the SEC. The QB's are thats about it

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#31 : August 24, 2009, 09:54:05 PM

QB's in Big XII better as they face no real defenses. The passing numbers are gawdy and the Big XII pass defense rankings tell you allyou need to know.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#32 : August 24, 2009, 09:57:54 PM

QB's in Big XII better as they face no real defenses. The passing numbers are gawdy and the Big XII pass defense rankings tell you allyou need to know.

Well its still better than the SEC. SEC has 2 QB's and a bunch of unknowns

LFO

Hall of Famer

#33 : August 24, 2009, 10:08:00 PM

To get personal would have to take you seriously..and I don't. I was just attempting yet again to have an intelligent discussion. But once again you have no interest in that, as I suspected. Once the facts are laid out you just go back to your personal attacks and childish insults at a fan base.

Typical.

Still in denial?

FACT--No one fears the U.� No one.�

FACT--No one thinks you know anything about college football.� No one.

Oh, and for the record

BIG XII > SEC.  Quote me on that.

Big 12 isnt better than the SEC. The QB's are thats about it

Big 12 is led by Bradford/McCoy

SEC by Tebow/Snead

I think that is very close.

After that, not sure.  We'll see.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#34 : August 24, 2009, 10:08:20 PM

Who are the great big 12 QB's besides McCoy/Bradford?

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#35 : August 24, 2009, 10:09:12 PM

Zac Robinson is pretty damn good.  I'd give him the edge over anybody else in the SEC.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#36 : August 24, 2009, 10:19:16 PM

Zac Robinson is pretty damn good.  I'd give him the edge over anybody else in the SEC.

Had a nice season in the big 12, but I think there will be a few guys right there with him after the "big 2" in each conference.  I think one of Cox/Jefferson/Mallet will be right there with him, if not more.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#37 : August 24, 2009, 10:22:47 PM

Those other guys have to prove it first.  Right now Robinson has the edge on them.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#38 : August 24, 2009, 10:28:34 PM

Typical.

Still in denial?

FACT--No one fears the U.  No one.  

FACT--No one thinks you know anything about college football.  No one.

Oh, and for the record

BIG XII > SEC. Quote me on that.

ROTFLMWAO. WOW Do they even play defense in the big12?

LFO

Hall of Famer

#39 : August 24, 2009, 10:34:22 PM

Those other guys have to prove it first.  Right now Robinson has the edge on them.

Perhaps, but right now everyone is 0-0.

Either way, I don't look at the Big 12 and see this dominant QB conference...

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#40 : August 24, 2009, 10:49:50 PM

That's fine, but as of this moment Robinson is better than any other QB not named Tebow or Snead in the SEC.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#41 : August 24, 2009, 10:56:38 PM

That's fine, but as of this moment Robinson is better than any other QB not named Tebow or Snead in the SEC.

Ive mentioned before jmo Arkansas is the sleeper team in the SEC. Mallett can throw it all over the field. He will have a good year.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#42 : August 24, 2009, 10:58:44 PM

Mallet is a helluva QB with loads of potential, no doubt - but Robinson has the film in CFB to hang his hat on that Mallet doesn't.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#43 : August 24, 2009, 11:02:58 PM

Mallet is a helluva QB with loads of potential, no doubt - but Robinson has the film in CFB to hang his hat on that Mallet doesn't.

And he has Dez Bryant

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#44 : August 24, 2009, 11:13:21 PM

Who are the great big 12 QB's besides McCoy/Bradford?

And the Baylor QB has as much if not more upside than any other QB in the SEC not named Snead or Tebow.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 7
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 2009 Schedule Breakdown « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools