Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AP Poll « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 24, 2009, 02:31:04 PM

Notre Dame=Florida

2 chump schools who fear DA U

please...Miami needs to worry about North Carolina and Wake

If Miami cracks the top 25 I will wear a U in my sig for a month

Be careful....if UM wins the battle of the 5th place ACC teams and beats FSU, I am guessing they'll inch in the top 25....for a week anyway....

Shannon has UM on fn lockdown us fans cant get info for spit.

2 weeks and counting ready to tear out the walls uggh
Notre Dame=Florida

Be careful....if UM wins the battle of the 5th place ACC teams and beats FSU, I am guessing they'll inch in the top 25....for a week anyway....

Miami won't beat FSU.  Bet on it.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 24, 2009, 09:48:24 PM

Notre Dame=Florida

Notre Dame=Florida

I won't bet on it....only thing I would bet on is a game between 2 crappy teams duking it out in prime time who don't deserve it. 

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#17 : August 24, 2009, 10:41:07 PM

Notre Dame=Florida

Notre Dame=Florida

Miami won't beat FSU. Bet on it.

I won't bet on it....only thing I would bet on is a game between 2 crappy teams duking it out in prime time who don't deserve it.

Deflect such hatred on your part LFO.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 24, 2009, 11:02:53 PM

Notre Dame=Florida

Notre Dame=Florida

I wouldn't go that far. I think FSU is a bit underrated. Actually I think FSU has a good shot at their division and an appearance in the ACC champ game.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#19 : August 24, 2009, 11:12:30 PM

We'll know for sure in 2 weeks.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 25, 2009, 10:57:58 AM

Notre Dame=Florida

Notre Dame=Florida

I wouldn't go that far. I think FSU is a bit underrated. Actually I think FSU has a good shot at their division and an appearance in the ACC champ game.

I agree.  They won't beat UF this year, but they'll win the ACC and give every team they face a real fight.  That o-line is much improved, the QB situation is much improved, and from what I hear, Fisher's got them boys buying into his system.  That's a program on the come up.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#21 : August 25, 2009, 05:53:39 PM

Notre Dame=Florida

Notre Dame=Florida

your opinion LMAO

toilet girl

LFO

Hall of Famer

#22 : August 25, 2009, 08:28:28 PM

Notre Dame=Florida

Notre Dame=Florida

Deflect such hatred on your part LFO.

Not hatred, just call it as I see it.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 25, 2009, 08:29:58 PM

Notre Dame=Florida

Notre Dame=Florida

Winning that division or even the ACC isn't much of an accomplishment.  They had like a 4-5 loss season a few years back and won the acc.....

I think they're overrated, and especially on the OL.  It's still turnstyles no matter what Trigger leads you to believe.

duanet75

Pro Bowler
#24 : August 25, 2009, 08:38:35 PM

Notre Dame=Florida

Notre Dame=Florida

Winning that division or even the ACC isn't much of an accomplishment. They had like a 4-5 loss season a few years back and won the acc.....

I think they're overrated, and especially on the OL. It's still turnstyles no matter what Trigger leads you to believe.

13 DAYS AND COUNTING........

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 14, 2009, 01:16:06 AM

Im trying to figure out voters...

Let me first be clear, Oregon shouldnt be ranked in the top 25 not what Ill be arguing.

Oregon loses at Boise State who at the time was top 12, where they have only lost twice in a million years, and lost being underdogs. And drops from top half of the rankings to 30th.

Okie State loses at home to freakin Houston and drops to only 15th or whatever. I understand they beat Georgia (who isnt very good), but losing at home to Houston should cross cancel any of that crap.

Polls are a joke. And the Big 12 is a joke, most overrated conference. Welcome to the polls where most media live in the south.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 09, 2009, 04:21:44 PM

Bama will lose no less than 2 games.

???

They have UT and LSU at home. Besides @Ole Miss, who do they lose to?

Maybe if you count post season games.

Auburn in Auburn.

Thats pretty bold. I think they're a few years away from beating UA, their recruiting hasn't been all that good this year.

Rivalries, man. Auburn always plays Bama hard...

I know anything can happen in a rivalry, but damn just don't see that happening sans a major wave of injuries.

Last year, I'd be with you.  But A) Nick Sabin has never had back to back 10 win seasons, and B) I wasn't all that impressed with their offense last week.  That QB looks hella shaky, the run game is average at best and I really didn't see a WR that made me stand up and take notice.  On the defensive side of the ball, they're beasts.  But the offense is borderline liability, IMO.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#27 : September 09, 2009, 03:02:11 PM

???

Auburn in Auburn.

Thats pretty bold. I think they're a few years away from beating UA, their recruiting hasn't been all that good this year.

Rivalries, man.  Auburn always plays Bama hard...

I know anything can happen in a rivalry, but damn just don't see that happening sans a major wave of injuries.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 09, 2009, 11:32:09 AM

???

Auburn in Auburn.

Did you see the game last year?  36-0.  The team in my opinion has taken has taken a few steps back since then, which is why I don't think they'll pull it off.

Their coach doesn't exactly have a reputation for winning big games.

Of course, I'll be there when my guys play them in 2 weeks - so I might eat my words. 

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 09, 2009, 11:04:35 AM

???

Auburn in Auburn.

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 14
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: AP Poll « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools