Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Latest on Garrard.... « previous next »
Page: 1

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

: October 24, 2007, 05:10:06 PM

Also, both Gruden and various defensive players have been noting the need for defensive points. This is as good a week as any...

The Q

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 24, 2007, 05:08:15 PM

Stop the Run, Run the Ball. That is Jax mantra. So the BUCS must stop the run and air the ball out. Let Garcia throw for 400 yards this week and see if the BUCS can get more than 20 points from that.

The BUCS are gonna surprise people this year!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#2 : October 24, 2007, 05:01:18 PM

No pass rush means Gray will have a relatively decent game.

Pass rush him just a bit, and he will fold because the second and third levels of the defense are good.

Badabing

Hall of Famer

#3 : October 24, 2007, 04:37:08 PM

i swear if we lose to Quinn Gray/Matt Jones QB combo, I will flip.

But hey, we lost to Cody Picket before.  But that wasn't with Garcia at the helm.

We need to win, it's as simple as that.  The Saints are approaching and the Panthers are currently ahead of us.  So we need to keep pace

whobdis

Pro Bowler

#4 : October 24, 2007, 04:41:10 PM

<But hey, we lost to Cody Picket before. >

We've had some issues with backups. Collins came in for the Titans and looked like
an all pro. Testeverde was signed off the couch for the Jets and helped them to a win
(can't believe he can still do it). I think Pickett was 3rd team most of the year.

dopeybucsfan

Practice Squad

#5 : October 24, 2007, 04:26:23 PM

He will miss up to four weeks.  So much for him possibly playing this week.  If we stop the run, I see us winning by at least 2 tds.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=3077188
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Latest on Garrard.... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools