Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grade my draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
: August 23, 2009, 11:04:50 PM

I got him in round 9. I expect him to get all the goalline carries,I wanted Ward/Bradshaw but the both went right before I picked consecutively.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 23, 2009, 11:00:04 PM

I wanted to go RB but with 3 true 1 WRs I had to give in. I'm really loving the end result now though.

I like the Jamal Lewis picks on both rosters. I assume you got him with a good value, and he's gonna have a few nice games this season.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 23, 2009, 10:55:24 PM

I wanted to go RB but with 3 true 1 WRs I had to give in. I'm really loving the end result now though.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 23, 2009, 10:51:51 PM

Grade mine as well Gents!

QBs
McNabb
Palmer

RBs
Kevin Smith
Willie Parker
Jamal Lewis

WRs
Larry
Megatron
Houshamazilly(Championship!)
Tedd Ginn

TES
K2
Brent Celek

D
Chargers
Dolphins

K
Rackers

Your team is excellent.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 23, 2009, 10:47:48 PM

QBs
McNabb
Palmer

RBs
Kevin Smith
Willie Parker
Jamal Lewis

WRs
Larry
Megatron
Tedd Ginn

TES
K2
Brent Celek

D
Chargers
Dolphins

K
Rackers

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 23, 2009, 02:41:07 AM

Had my fantasy draft during the Bucs-Jags game.   I think I did ok.   It's a keeper league so my two keepers were Brees and Randy Moss.  Those were taken as auto picks the first two rounds.   No problem with those.   Brees basically won me the league last year all by himself.   As returning champ I want a good showing.   This is the first year we're doing it for a small amount of money.   About $90 total I think.   It's also the first year we didn't have a full 10 team league, there are only 8 teams this year.    Anyway here are my picks.  If you have any suggestions go ahead and tell me.   I'm a big boy I can take it.   I'm also not some new to FF player so I will probably shrug it off anyway.   I've never finished worse then third and usually always win or take second.   If you can suggest any drops I can try to let you know who is out there to pickup.   I tried to focus on my RB depth since in years past that has hurt me.   I'm also taking a big gamble on the Jets Defense, I know this.   I can always pick up another D though since it's a 8 team league.   Not everyone keeps 2 defenses on the roster.   

QB
Drew Brees
Carson Palmer

WR
Randy Moss
Roddy White
Chad Ochocinco
Michael Jenkins

RB
Frank Gore
Chris Johnson
Ryan Grant
Cedric Benson

TE
Dallas Clark
Kellen Winslow

Kicker
Nate Kaeding

Defense
New York Jets

D
Barrett Ruud
Paul Posluzny

DL
Albert Haynesworth
Darnell Dockett

DB
Antrel Rolle
Terrance McGee
LaRon Landry

Right now I'm on the look out for a replacement for Michael Jenkins and maybe Gore.   I think I'll keep him (Gore) I got depth.   I just don't know if he's gonna have the kind of season I'll need.     Perhaps I can work a trade with him.   

Oh forgot to say this is one of the standard Yahoo Fantasy type leagues.   I guess if you need to know more about scoring and roster spots you can ask me.   It's the normal 1 QB 2 RB 3 WR 1W/T 1 W/R 1 K 1 Def 2 D 1 DL 1 DB starting per week type of thing. 

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#6 : August 23, 2009, 11:07:29 AM

Not bad on offense. Not liking the D too much though.

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#7 : August 23, 2009, 11:51:49 PM

QBs
McNabb
Palmer

RBs
Kevin Smith
Willie Parker
Jamal Lewis

WRs
Larry
Megatron
Tedd Ginn

TES
K2
Brent Celek

D
Chargers
Dolphins

K
Rackers

To be honest i think all of your running backs are all boom/bust.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#8 : August 23, 2009, 11:59:35 PM

I have another Draft on the 24th and a few more later in the week.I plan on posting them all so you guys can let me know how I did in your opinions.

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 24, 2009, 09:30:13 PM

I'd call that draft an A. You get to play the matchups with two top tier QB, your WR are super solid, as are your RB.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 24, 2009, 10:34:10 PM

Philip Rivers

Andre Johnson

Marques Colston

Ronnie Brown

Ray Rice

Dustin Keller

Chad Ochocinco

Darren McFadden

Chris Johnson

Ahmad Bradshaw

Derrick Mason

Earnest Graham

Chad Pennington

Chris Chambers

Brent Celek

Kris Brown

Pittsburgh
Miami

Here's my draft from today guys I was picking in the 6th spot in a 10 team league. What do you think this is not as good as my previous draft but its solid overall.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#11 : August 24, 2009, 10:39:34 PM

I actually like your second draft a little better.   Should be an interesting year. 

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#12 : August 24, 2009, 10:43:43 PM

I have to more to do later in the week that are my big $ leagues and i'll definately be posting those drafts. Come the season though I will be asking my fellow Bucs fans for a lil advice in certain spots.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#13 : August 26, 2009, 11:34:38 PM

QB   
Donovan McNabb

WR       
Dwayne Bowe

WR       
Eddie Royal

WR       
DeSean Jackson

RB       
Chris Johnson

RB       
Frank Gore

TE       
Kellen Winslow

W/R       
Derrick Mason

W/R/T       
Ahmad Bradshaw

BN       
Willis McGahee

BN       
Dustin Keller

BN       
Isaac Bruce

BN       
Steve Smith

BN       
Brett Favre

BN       
James Davis

Kickers

Neil Rackers

DEF       

New York       
New England

This is my roster from my latest draft which is a Point per reception league what do you guys think? 1more to go and i'm done1!

Booker

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 26, 2009, 11:40:42 PM

How many people? Those WRs are bad IMO
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grade my draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools