Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Calling Teams about Trades « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#180 : August 27, 2009, 02:55:11 PM

what the hell is a 4th of vodka?

It's what you get if you send me to the store to buy you a fifth. � I take my cut. �

Wait so you're cut would be giving us more vodka? Or is it a 4th of the 5th

Good point....you can look at it two ways. � If I'm cut yes you will get more alcohol. � I bleed it. � Or...you can look at it as getting a 4th less of your 5th. �

I apologize for my misuse of you're and with you bleeding alcohol, would that make you being cut twice as painful?

lol I didn't even notice the typo until I read it again.   Yes my cuts hurt.   The initial sting of the cut then the secondary sting of the alcohol burn.   I'm always sterilized though.  No need for the iodine. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#181 : August 27, 2009, 03:03:34 PM

Bruce Allen getting a second for Booger = Greatest GM move EVER in Bucs history.

I disagree. It was a good move to be sure, but I think Sam Wyche has the best (and I'm not even counting his Sapp/Brooks draft).

Booger was first round pick and the Bucs ended up with a second rounder for him. Sam drafted Harold Bishop in the THIRD round in 1994 and ended up trading him for a SECOND round pick.

To me, that was the best that I can recall.

Ah yes...and you know who we got with the acquired pick from said swap?

That's right.  The A-Train.

Wow...

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#182 : August 27, 2009, 03:06:07 PM

That's right.  The A-Train.

Wow...

Sweet, huh?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#183 : August 27, 2009, 03:44:38 PM

That's right. The A-Train.

Wow...

Sweet, huh?

Alright...I'll give you THAT one...

Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Bucs Calling Teams about Trades « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools