Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "God commands you to kill gays" - Fatihful Word Baptist Church « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#45 : August 27, 2009, 12:05:04 AM

More importantly, Keepon does it again!

Yeah, I started reading his post then I noticed his avatar and completely lost my train of thought.

So what is this thread about anyway?

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#46 : August 27, 2009, 12:38:41 AM

Bump for the sake of bumping.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#47 : August 27, 2009, 12:41:45 AM

Okay, so I put an envelope over Keepon's avatar and actually read part of his post.

Let's clear up a few things here.

There is no recruitment. Period, exclamation point.

Either you like

or you like

There is nothing any "recruiter" could say to make a liker of

suddenly prefer

It just doesn't work that way.

Your are either an inney or an outey, you either like the boobs or you like the wang. You find one gross and not the other and no amount of talking and convincing is going to change that.

If Howie Long is interviewing Jessica Beil

and you notice what Howie is wearing, you are probably gay. But if you know what Jessica is wearing (or not wearing) and don't even remember who was interviewing her, then you are probably straight, and no amount of talking or convincing is going to change that.

Once again, either you like

or

you like

But NO RECRUITER is going to change your mind!!

there are no recruiters because somethings just can not be sold!!!!!!!!

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#48 : August 27, 2009, 03:59:19 AM

You can find radicals anywhere nowadays. Even in my own church there are folks talking about the upcomming 2012, and honest and truly, they are usually a laid back group. I told them, the earth was here long before we got here, and long after we leave it'll still be here. Hard to believe I'm more realistic than some of the elderly folks there. There hasen't been any "go out and kill gay people" slogans as of yet though.

If people want to take it out of context, then that's pretty messed up. The truth is, god doesn't like homosexuals (becuase it messes up the natural order of procreation), he didn't say anything about killing them. If the bible states that, just remember, it could be your interpretation of it, or the fact that it was written by man. An he/they were probably straight.  :D

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#49 : August 27, 2009, 04:01:46 AM

Bump for the sake of bumping.

Holy silky-milkies! We have a winner!

Best post you've ever made.

Thomas

Starter

#50 : August 27, 2009, 06:16:04 AM

hate the sin not the sinner

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#51 : August 29, 2009, 08:51:45 PM

hate the sin not the sinner

What did you say? I was busy looking at something....

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: "God commands you to kill gays" - Fatihful Word Baptist Church « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools