Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Young players that are going to help this team « previous next »
Page: 1 2

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 28, 2009, 05:39:38 AM

#60 - Chris Bradwell at DT.  I like this guy, and for some crazy reason reminds me of Sapp?

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#16 : August 28, 2009, 06:17:42 AM

#60 - Chris Bradwell at DT.  I like this guy, and for some crazy reason reminds me of Sapp?

lets not get carried away here...he looked good, but sapp and any dt in this league shouldnt be really compared

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 28, 2009, 07:26:35 AM

I'd definitely take Cargile over Nicholson. Cox may give way to Arrington on the 53, and Biggers probably makes it too.

Vongles

Second String
#18 : August 28, 2009, 09:58:58 AM

I've been underwhelmed by e.Mack so far (Which means nothing) - when I see him in coverage, he never looks for the ball. To his credit, he does break up passes but he has to be in position and then he throws his arms up where the receiver is sticking his hands. Then again, I've only noticed this on deep routes and maybe that's the way it's supposed to be played? Does his size preclude him from being able to turn his head back and attack the ball?

3drdre

Starter

#19 : August 28, 2009, 10:09:54 AM

How come nobody has mentioned Sammie Strougther? He has been a beast and will be our slot WR for the next 4+ years.

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#20 : August 28, 2009, 10:12:54 AM

I am officially on the Geno Hayes bandwagon. 

Afterall all the raving about how big of a steal he was the last year or so I have finally come around to agreeing to such sentiment.  He simply is impressive, and I expect big things from here.  In fact Black/Hayes have the potential such that Crowell will probably never start a down in the Bucs defense most likely.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 28, 2009, 10:26:35 AM

Afterall all the raving about how big of a steal he was the last year or so I have finally come around to agreeing to such sentiment.  He simply is impressive, and I expect big things from here.  In fact Black/Hayes have the potential such that Crowell will probably never start a down in the Bucs defense most likely.

Good call.  Both of those guys looked great on defense and special teams.

JM2

Pro Bowler

#22 : August 28, 2009, 11:01:51 AM

Good call.  Both of those guys looked great on defense and special teams.
I agree, and good thing considering Crowell is out for the year with a torn bicep no?

And with the first pick in the 2014 NFL Draft, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Teddy Bridgewater, Quarterback, Louisville.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Young players that are going to help this team « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools