Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grade my draft « previous next »
Page: 1 2

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 26, 2009, 11:58:07 PM

12 people. CJ was the best left at the 8th spot and Gore fell to the 2nd so I almost had to take him. To explain my Wrs a little bit Mcdaniels plans to use Royal in the Welker role,Bowe is gonna be big in Haleys O and Desean is #1 in philly. I think all 3 catch atleast 70-80 balls.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

Booker

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 27, 2009, 12:04:48 AM

Bowe has been lazy in the offseason and is not a fantasy number one IMO.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 27, 2009, 06:29:43 AM

Bowe has been lazy in the offseason and is not a fantasy number one IMO.

See thats the common notion on Bowe. But, I see him being motivated by Haley.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 27, 2009, 06:35:24 AM

Good call Swash,even with dude being considered "lazy" he still gets 80 recs and 1k.Haley is known to get to WRs and light a fire. Who else is Cassel gonna throw to?

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 27, 2009, 07:14:46 PM

Good call Swash,even with dude being considered "lazy" he still gets 80 recs and 1k.Haley is known to get to WRs and light a fire. Who else is Cassel gonna throw to?

That last sentence is the telling one.   No Gonzo= no one else to throw to.   They got the guy who tossed a TD pass to Thigpen against us last year grr.....that guy should be kicked in the face by Haynesworth.   Letting a QB get behind you has to be the biggest bonehead thing Ronde did last year.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Grade my draft « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools