Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PPR and Mr.Peterson « previous next »
Page: 1

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
: August 26, 2009, 02:21:28 PM

AP goes 1st in all FFL's but does any other Player get any consideration in you guys opinion for a PPRL? Also just wanna know how you guys would draft the following RBs in a PPR:
Forte,MJD,Chris Johnson, Turner, Gore, LT and BWest?

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 26, 2009, 02:55:10 PM

Enough with the abbreviations.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 26, 2009, 04:16:45 PM

I'm posting from a Cell phone Swash at work. Help a brother out!

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#3 : August 26, 2009, 04:18:56 PM

I would if I could understand it man. I posted(quit yesterday) at work all the time.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#4 : August 26, 2009, 04:35:34 PM

Can't quit the Army! lol What I'm asking is does any other RB get 1st overall consideration in point per reception leagues and how would you rank them after AP?

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 26, 2009, 09:08:33 PM

Yes I would consider other players in a PPR league.

http://sports.espn.go.com/fantasy/football/ffl/story?page=NFLDK2K9_ppr200
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PPR and Mr.Peterson « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools