Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tenth pick what to do? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 27, 2009, 09:33:28 PM

Yeah Booker thats the route I would take as well(and did)!

fitz still there @ 10?

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 27, 2009, 09:39:27 PM

Actually he was there at 9 Hate,but what was crazy was Andre Johnson was 5 picks into the 2nd rd where i got him.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

Hate

Hall of Famer
#17 : August 28, 2009, 01:49:34 AM

Crazy.

My league has separate drafts for the 2 divisions and one of them is Sunday... my division drafts on Labor Day. We have 4 new guys this year so i have no idea how they'll draft. Can't wait to see how it goes.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

Booker

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 28, 2009, 11:37:59 AM

Here is the final product. I like Thomas as my main RB because I think he will have a big year with him more than likely getting the goal line carries and being able to catch out of the backfield. Bradshaw will be taking Ward's role so a lot of touches in that oline is good. Jackson will be starting weeks 1-3 so maybe he does good enough to trade. My WR's are the best part. I just hope Palmer stays healthy. Be harsh as you want. I know my RBs are the weak point:

QB Matt Hasselbeck
RB Ahmad Bradshaw
RB Caddy
RB/WR James Davis
WR Antonio Bryant
WR Andre Johnson
WR/TE Derrick Mason
TE Jeremy Shockey
D/ST Vikings D/ST
BE Ryan Grant
BE Chris Henry
BE Fred Jackson
BE Randy Moss
BE Carson Palmer
BE Eddie Royal
BE Pierre Thomas

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#19 : August 28, 2009, 12:48:53 PM

Your good, Royal has added value now that marshall is suspended. Grant should be your #1 RB. Shockey I'm scurred of would almost rather have Celek.

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius

Booker

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 28, 2009, 01:59:26 PM

Celek is taken. I can find a TE after week one more than likely if Shockey is crap

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#21 : August 28, 2009, 02:11:49 PM

Johnson,Moss and Royal studs. Grant is good. You have 2 wildcards though in Bradshaw and Davis. Funny thing I have them both as well. You have enough with your WRs to make up for any weaker spots.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Tenth pick what to do? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools