Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD BUCS V. DOLPHINS « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 44 45 46

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#675 : August 28, 2009, 12:03:25 AM

yea!!! another penalty and we r lucky Freeman didnt get hurt on that last hit!!
Not sure whatthe Bucs were going for on the last two drives.

Seriously, I was pissed at the coaches, more than anything.  And Mangurian needs to recognize the debacle that is unfolding with the O-line...the backups might be the worst group I have seen play in years...

Gdubbz

Practice Squad

#676 : August 28, 2009, 12:04:52 AM

Will we just lost half of our water tight fan base.

Phins scored on our backups, they fail.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#677 : August 28, 2009, 12:05:23 AM

Based on the play of the 3 QBs, our best chance of winning is............

...the visiting team's plane crashing.

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#678 : August 28, 2009, 12:05:34 AM

yea!!! another penalty and we r lucky Freeman didnt get hurt on that last hit!!
Not sure whatthe Bucs were going for on the last two drives.

Seriously, I was pissed at the coaches, more than anything. �And Mangurian needs to recognize the debacle that is unfolding with the O-line...the backups might be the worst group I have seen play in years...

I made that same observation about the back up oline when I went to camp boid, gawdawful wouldn't cover it.  

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#679 : August 28, 2009, 12:10:39 AM

It isn't Askew that makes me sick...it is the fact the BUcs are in 2 minute mode and they hand it off to him...

The entire thing was really a debacle. �Raheem and company are ALL green, and have a lot to learn. �Very odd set of play calls, not really sure how this helps Freeman out when they go conservative in a 2 minute drill. �

Of course, it would help if Freeman was able to complete passes...

The penalties are killing us, which also has to fall onto the coaches.

Raheem needs to pick it up...there isno learning curve in the NFL, and that 2 minute drive was seriously...very poorly managed.

Its only preseason (glorified practice). Everyone is getting all pessimistic due to what they're seeing in these meaningless games. Also bear in mind that we are without some of our best players at the moment.

I think Byron is the man until Freeman is ready. I think Byron didn't look bad tonight... and when he has Bryant and Clayton to throw to, the passing game will be much much better. So I don't see any reason to be giving up on the season, getting upset ...and saying that Morris sucks. We have a badass running game and our defense was impressive tonight. Things will look a lot better in the regular season. Mark em.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#680 : August 28, 2009, 12:11:15 AM

Based on the play of the 3 QBs, our best chance of winning is............

...the visiting team's plane crashing.
Makes me miss Gruden man...this season is gonna cost people a lot of jobs, IMO...

Hammerhead

Starter
#681 : August 28, 2009, 12:12:37 AM

The only bright spots tonite were Jimmy Wilkerson, Caddy, Cargile, Stovall, Holmes, Bradwell and Geno Hayes did a super job on special teams. Kickers were not bad. Cox wrote his ticket off the team with some real bonehead Pop Warner plays. Raheem might as well just close his eyes and pick a QB, it doesn't seem to matter. Maybe Josh Johnson was the best nonperformer in that bunch and should be named the starter.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#682 : August 28, 2009, 12:13:48 AM

Hey guys. �Gotta say this week was fun with y'all. �Better than the game. �Thanx for the....memories....lol

When I start gameday threads I make things happen.......I was looking out for you since the start.   I'm such a gentleman.    Glad you had fun, woman.   Now get in the kitchen and make me a potpie.    ;D

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#683 : August 28, 2009, 12:14:06 AM

It isn't Askew that makes me sick...it is the fact the BUcs are in 2 minute mode and they hand it off to him...

The entire thing was really a debacle. �Raheem and company are ALL green, and have a lot to learn. �Very odd set of play calls, not really sure how this helps Freeman out when they go conservative in a 2 minute drill. �

Of course, it would help if Freeman was able to complete passes...

The penalties are killing us, which also has to fall onto the coaches.

Raheem needs to pick it up...there isno learning curve in the NFL, and that 2 minute drive was seriously...very poorly managed.

Its only preseason (glorified practice). Everyone is getting all pessimistic due to what they're seeing in these meaningless games. Also bear in mind that we are without some of our best players at the moment.

I think Byron is the man until Freeman is ready. I think Byron didn't look bad tonight... and when he has Bryant and Clayton to throw to. The passing game will be much much better. So I don't see any reason to be giving up on the season, getting upset ...and saying that Morris sucks. We have a badass running game and our defense was impressive tonight. Things will look a lot better in the regular season. Mark em.
Wha?

Seriously?

The last two drives we were putting the "FUTURE" into the ground.  He was getting mauled, smashed, and he is gonna be sore as hell in the morning.  He took a dangerous low blow from Vontae Davis...got slammed into the ground and you could see it bothered him...

Then on two minute drives they hand the ball to Askew not once...but twice.

Rah and Jagz need to figure something out.  And Mangurian needs to change up second string personnel, because I am sure there are guys on the street that can block better than Lee and company.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#684 : August 28, 2009, 12:15:55 AM

Oh and Torrie Cox sucks the big one.   Nice name for you fella.   Your time in Tampa is over.   Time for Biggers and Arrington.    Bring on the young'uns full steam.   Except that reserve Oline they suck it hard.   We may have a young talented oline but if we have more then one injury this season from them guys we're done right up the tailpipe.    

Hammerhead

Starter
#685 : August 28, 2009, 12:17:51 AM

Agreed. Now go have your potpie before it gets cold

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#686 : August 28, 2009, 12:18:34 AM

Oh and Torrie Cox sucks the big one.   Nice name for you fella.   Your time in Tampa is over.   Time for Biggers and Arrington.    Bring on the young'uns full steam.   Except that reserve Oline they suck it hard.   We may have a young talented oline but if we have more then one injury this season from them guys we're done right up the tailpipe.   
Lee particularly.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#687 : August 28, 2009, 12:19:36 AM

I think Byron didn't look bad tonight...

No problem, it's just a flesh wound...

Page: 1 ... 44 45 46
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: OFFICIAL GAMEDAY THREAD BUCS V. DOLPHINS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools