Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You do know it was rigged « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

Capt Kidd

Starter
: August 28, 2009, 12:59:20 AM

Rah knew who he wanted before the game ever started. He gave us garbage about how they would both play with the same people and make it an even competition.

McCown came in and Faine went out. In came the receivers for the practice squad. Anyone who's truthful with themselves would admit that Leftwich couldn't have avoided the sacks. Lefty had all day to throw and Luke was running for his life.

I'm not thrilled with either one, but it's as plain as day that the competition was rigged in Lefty's favor. I hate being lied to. [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

bucman23

Starter

#1 : August 28, 2009, 01:02:45 AM

WHO CARES. mccown leftwich. leftwich mccown. im so sick of it. mccown has no future here. freeman is the future. lefty is who raheem wanted because of his experience. he will get his chance and be on a tight leash. the freeman era will begin soon. just get over it everybody.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#2 : August 28, 2009, 01:04:15 AM

Rah knew who he wanted before the game ever started. He gave us garbage about how they would both play with the same people and make it an even competition.

McCown came in and Faine went out. In came the receivers for the practice squad. Anyone who's truthful with themselves would admit that Leftwich couldn't have avoided the sacks. Lefty had all day to throw and Luke was running for his life.

I'm not thrilled with either one, but it's as plain as day that the competition was rigged in Lefty's favor. I hate being lied to. [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]
Dude, if he puts Faine, a guy with a history of back issues, back in there after a 45 minute delay in the preseason then he should be fired on the spot.

imamonsterbuc

Practice Squad

#3 : August 28, 2009, 01:04:30 AM

awww. poor baby your little lukie played with the back up center.

its all rah fault he dont like mcclown

i hope he is alright.

tell him dont let the door hit him

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 28, 2009, 01:06:36 AM

I'm sure glad MO STO IS A PRO BOWL FRICKEN WR NOW...thanks BYRON for making a proven scrub who was on the verge of getting cut a PRO BOWLER in one week.

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#5 : August 28, 2009, 01:09:11 AM

Luke ran out of the pocket with the drop of a hat. He had time, with the exception with two blitzes that I saw, to step up and fire something down field. I will say that I feel better with Lefty on a 3rd and 20 than Luke.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#6 : August 28, 2009, 02:03:24 AM

Dude, if he puts Faine, a guy with a history of back issues, back in there after a 45 minute delay in the preseason then he should be fired on the spot.
So that is a fire-able tenet, yet the last two drives by the BUcs were great calls by Rah and his staff?

What happened at the end of the game was simply MORONIC.  What Rah did was call STOOOPID plays, get Freeman clobbered by KEEPING HIM IN THERE WHEN HE WAS NOT EVEN SERIOUS ABOUT PLAY CALLING.

Why do you hand the ball off to Askew in the two minute drive deep in your own?  Explain this to me...

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 28, 2009, 02:10:06 AM

Rah was more than fair.

He could have called the game for Byron to get a ton of easy throws but Byron didn't get many. He was throwing downfield and slants most of the night.
Morris could have waived the white flag for LM after his 0-4 and sack-o-rama first half and sent out Freeman but he gave LM a shot at more throws.
He could have ignored the Rapist's catch on the sidelines because a successful challenge would have inflated LM's stats but he didn't.

LM was just plain bad. BL is no great shakes but LM coughed up a hairball tonite and did it in the same way he's knocked for having done it before.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 28, 2009, 02:39:34 AM

Wasn't Luke playing with Mahan and the 2nd string receivers when he had his only good performance last week?

BucFanOcala

Starter

#9 : August 28, 2009, 06:54:18 AM

I supported luke mcCown all this time..I was wrong sandwich out performed him..Slaps the ball and takes two seconds to unwind but hey it's better than mcCown..

Freeman??What a reach man the kid makes poor decisions I think that draft pick will come back to haunt us..

what happend to jj????I guess he's the clear cut number 3..I would much rather him back up sandwich..

DougTheGreat

Starter

#10 : August 28, 2009, 07:42:34 AM

I supported luke mcCown all this time..I was wrong sandwich out performed him..Slaps the ball and takes two seconds to unwind but hey it's better than mcCown..

Freeman??What a reach man the kid makes poor decisions I think that draft pick will come back to haunt us..

what happend to jj????I guess he's the clear cut number 3..I would much rather him back up sandwich..

Someone needs Lasik.

CAROLINABUC

Starter

#11 : August 28, 2009, 09:49:45 AM

Luke is not a leader nor is he a starter. Our front office made a genuis move by signing him this off season. We paid $2.5 mil for a 4th round pick next year. He will be traded by Friday.

Losing is not a option

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 28, 2009, 09:54:20 AM

Rigged? Really? C'mon. Take it like a man. So Raheem just extended the competition so he could screw Luke? Wow...first Gruden and now Raheem. What did Luke ever do to deserve all this grief? Besides not play worth a crap?

But it's alright, no one died. The only injury is to your internet credibility...lol

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 28, 2009, 09:58:27 AM

Hey, didn't you guys know? Coach Morris PLANNED the lightning storm. He set it up to come right in the middle of the second quarter so that his golden boy, Byron Leftwich, would have perfect playing conditions and the QB he hates so much would get screwed.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 28, 2009, 10:01:12 AM

It's all one big conspiricy and you're all in on it!!

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future
Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You do know it was rigged « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools