Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You do know it was rigged « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#45 : August 28, 2009, 03:58:29 PM

If it were rigged, the decision would be in by now.  I credit Morris for what at least the appearance of taking all factors into consideration in last nights performance.

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#46 : August 28, 2009, 08:06:41 PM

McCown-Leftwich...Leftwich-McCown....Finkle and Einhorn...Einhorn and FINKLE...FINKLE IS EINHORN...EINHORN IS A MAN!

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#47 : August 28, 2009, 10:31:30 PM

It doesn't even matter who plays this year anyway. We aren't going to win 11 games and Freeman is the future. Why are we debating?

C2asante

Starter

#48 : August 30, 2009, 06:15:25 PM

Rah knew who he wanted before the game ever started. He gave us garbage about how they would both play with the same people and make it an even competition.

McCown came in and Faine went out. In came the receivers for the practice squad. Anyone who's truthful with themselves would admit that Leftwich couldn't have avoided the sacks. Lefty had all day to throw and Luke was running for his life.

I'm not thrilled with either one, but it's as plain as day that the competition was rigged in Lefty's favor. I hate being lied to. [banghead] [banghead] [banghead]

He is the head coach.  It is his job to know who he wants to start.  Contrary to your belief Luke could have played well enough to change his mind and ultimately he did not.  They showed throughout the preseason that they both are flawed and give the team about the same chance of winning, except one has won before and the other has failed to earn playing time in 6 seasons.  The coach made the right choice.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#49 : August 30, 2009, 06:40:19 PM

McCown-Leftwich...Leftwich-McCown....Finkle and Einhorn...Einhorn and FINKLE...FINKLE IS EINHORN...EINHORN IS A MAN!

Page: 1 2 3 4
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: You do know it was rigged « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools