Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So does Freeman go in to start the third? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

imamonsterbuc

Practice Squad

#15 : August 27, 2009, 11:24:19 PM

o.s i think you are exxagerating anyways time for you to take that mcclown picture off

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 27, 2009, 11:44:31 PM

o.s i think you are exxagerating anyways time for you to take that mcclown picture off

Yeah because Freeman has looked totally awesome tonight, so my bad.

Aspen6

Rookie
#17 : August 27, 2009, 11:59:50 PM

Neither Freeman nor McCown have had great pass protection and neither have been helped out by the receivers.

Calvin Johnson

Hall of Famer

#18 : August 28, 2009, 12:02:16 AM

game was sloppy.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#19 : August 28, 2009, 01:10:34 AM

Neither Freeman nor McCown have had great pass protection and neither have been helped out by the receivers.

I saw at least 3 perfectly thrown balls by McCown that were either bobbled(Jeramy Stevens)or flat out dropped by our receivers.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#20 : August 28, 2009, 01:11:57 AM

JJ better get a sh!t load of time next Friday after not getting to step on the field once after Lefty and McCown screwed it up.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#21 : August 28, 2009, 01:12:46 AM

Hopefully Byron does the pop-in appearance in G4 and then Freeman plays the rest of the way. It is now all about getting him reps so we can start building him up for next season.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.

quezilla

Hall of Famer
#22 : August 28, 2009, 01:13:43 AM

They should cut Lefty, and go with McCown in the 1st Q & Freeman in 2 & 3.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#23 : August 28, 2009, 01:16:51 AM

They should cut Lefty, and go with McCown in the 1st Q & Freeman in 2 & 3.

Is this a late post from last week or did you miss tonites game?

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.
If you think Manziel is the best QB in this draft I can safely assume you are an idiot and will treat you as such.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: So does Freeman go in to start the third? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools