Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Holmes and Bradwell Keepers? « previous next »
Page: 1

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

: August 28, 2009, 01:26:04 AM

I'm thinking Holmes definitely, Bradley might get bounced in the numbers game.  Love to keep them both.....

Timbuc2

Pro Bowler

#1 : August 28, 2009, 01:29:00 AM

You are probably thinking about Chris Bradwell...number 60. I agree with you on keeping them both!

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 28, 2009, 01:29:46 AM

Gaines, Wilkerson, Stylez, Moore

Hovan, Sims, Miller, Dre

Seems like the final roster to me. If they do keep another player I think it would be a tough decision between Bradwell and Holmes, they both have upside and played well tonight.

If they were to keep one more I think it would come down to who's the better tweener (playing tackle or end in a pinch and of course contribute on special teams)

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 28, 2009, 01:32:27 AM

Gaines, Wilkerson, Stylez, Moore

Hovan, Sims, Miller, Dre

Seems like the final roster to me. If they do keep another player I think it would be a tough decision between Bradwell and Holmes, they both have upside and played well tonight.

If they were to keep one more I think it would come down to who's the better tweener (playing tackle or end in a pinch and of course contribute on special teams)
You could go with Holmes in that scenario given that both Wilkerson and K. Moore are capable of moving inside. Holmes has been better than Bradwell to me in that he hasn't had some of the killer bad plays that Bradwell has. Bradwell is great PS material.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 28, 2009, 01:53:05 AM

Really Bradwell has been pretty consistent: 5 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 PD's and the INT tonite. That's not bad. His problem is being a 280lbs DT in this scheme ain't gonna make it.

Rashaad Duncan has 8 tackles, a sack and PD in three games and at 315 might be more of a long-term prospect we stash on the PS

Holmes has 3 tackles, 2 sacks and a PD which is better than Moore right now.

That's pretty good production with some nice impact plays from the deep bench.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : August 28, 2009, 01:57:56 AM

Really Bradwell has been pretty consistent: 5 tackles, 2 sacks, 2 PD's and the INT tonite. That's not bad. His problem is being a 280lbs DT in this scheme ain't gonna make it.

Rashaad Duncan has 8 tackles, a sack and PD in three games and at 315 might be more of a long-term prospect we stash on the PS

Holmes has 3 tackles, 2 sacks and a PD which is better than Moore right now.

That's pretty good production with some nice impact plays from the deep bench.
Which is only a indictment on how silly the coaching has been at times.

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

#6 : August 28, 2009, 02:01:09 PM

Yeah, Bradwell, LOL....... oops

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 28, 2009, 02:07:09 PM

Unless there's a trade or injury, don't see how Bradwell, Holmes, or Duncan can crack the top 8 guys mentioned earlier. Doubt we keep more than that, and we'll need extra DB's for TJax and maybe Talib to start the season. All 3 of those guys are definite PS material though...

Gdubbz

Practice Squad

#8 : August 28, 2009, 05:10:33 PM

To me they are the 52 and 53rd men that should be on this team.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#9 : August 28, 2009, 06:27:27 PM

Practice Squad in my opinion, but they both have played into a potential roster spot.

We're pretty healthy on the D-line, if we keep extra players, I suspect it will be in the secondary.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Holmes and Bradwell Keepers? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools