Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MCCOWN'S COMPLETION PERCENTAGE AS REPORTED BY PR....ERR OK THEY DIDN'T « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 11

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
: August 28, 2009, 02:03:07 AM

He sucked, Scott.    Admit it.   Your golden boy picked up his chicken bone and choked on it.   You PROMISED a report on his stats this game.   I don't see it.   You found a way to bash Leftwich during your free time.   Nothing on McCown.   I guess no media outlet is without an agenda.   How will Raheem sell the selection of Luke as the starter after his many mistakes at taking sacks and the grounding penalty?   That should be your headline tomorrow if you really weren't concerned about who won the starting job as long as the best guy won.   Pull out the stat book and cling to it.   He led this team to no points.   He did nothing of importance in his BIGGEST game of his career.    Let's hear the spin Luke lovers.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 28, 2009, 02:04:08 AM

MCCown got drilled by BLITZES.  Sandwich not so much.

Either the line showed up, or they did not.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#2 : August 28, 2009, 02:07:50 AM

Saw 3 nice passes by McCown that should have all been caught, and the o-line was non-existent when he came in.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#3 : August 28, 2009, 02:08:35 AM

Oh cut the crap Boid you are better then that mess.   You and I both know they sucked it up like a hotel vac.   If you can sit there and tell me with all honesty that Scott is reporting this story fairly then you Sir are high.   He made us unbiased Buc fans a promise to report both sides after he went after Leftwich without an article....he failed on that.   Miserably.  

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#4 : August 28, 2009, 02:09:40 AM

FWIW

Byron's PS:
21/43, 48.8%, 224 yds, 5.2 YPA, 1TD, 0INT, 72.2QBR

Luke's PS:
15/28, 53.6%, 108 yds, 3.9YPA, 2TD, 0INT, 86.6QBR

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#5 : August 28, 2009, 02:10:24 AM

Saw 3 nice passes by McCown that should have all been caught, and the o-line was non-existent when he came in.

GTFO of my thread you tea bag victim.   I'm looking for intelligent responses and you are not capable of that.     You're nothing but a McCown apoligist, Chispy.   Take your dime store lighter and play with your wedding candles some more.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#6 : August 28, 2009, 02:10:50 AM

It's amazing that people are making excuses for McCown when even himself was saying during that in-game interview he needs to get the ball out faster, AND THAT THE OFFENSIVE LINE DID THEIR JOB.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

#7 : August 28, 2009, 02:11:12 AM

all i know is they both sucked but you can see the ability to make plays from leftwich

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#8 : August 28, 2009, 02:11:51 AM

MCCown got drilled by BLITZES.  Sandwich not so much.

What, they just happened to take the night off when Luke came in? They suddenly couldn't block the backups for MIA (and yes MIA was rolling in the backups)

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#9 : August 28, 2009, 02:12:28 AM

Oh cut the crap Boid you are better then that mess.   You and I both know they sucked it up like a hotel vac.   If you can sit there and tell me with all honesty that Scott is reporting this story fairly then you Sir are high.   He made us unbiased Buc fans a promise to report both sides after he went after Leftwich without an article....he failed on that.   Miserably.  
He can only type so fast.

I have never really known of them to be bias.

But Sandwich operated under a differing set of circumstances than McCown did.

McCown has always had a gem of a body, but a turd for a brain.

And Sandwich just stinks.  Nothing I like about him at all.

he either misses targets, fumbles the ball, or misses targets.

Raheem is the guy I am pissed at...Jags too...not sure, and I still wanna know, WTF were they thinking at the end?  It was seriously flat out stupid!

I know that Raheem is not quite ready to coach in the NFL yet.  He needs work like Freeman does.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#10 : August 28, 2009, 02:13:18 AM

FWIW

Byron's PS:
21/43, 48.8%, 224 yds, 5.2 YPA, 1TD, 0INT, 72.2QBR

Luke's PS:
15/28, 53.6%, 108 yds, 3.9YPA, 2TD, 0INT, 86.6QBR

yes they both sucked it up.   Byron piddled his pampers when he saw an open receiver and Luke took sack after sack and limp wristed one to avoid a sack.   Oh but boo hoo the line didn't show up for poor lukey.   6 year vet did that....yeah he did that!  same line as the other moron had.   No excuses for these two.   they both suck and deserve to be flogged in the land of Java.

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#11 : August 28, 2009, 02:14:07 AM

FWIW

Byron's PS: 21/43, 48.8%, 224 yds, 5.2 YPA, 1TD, 0INT, 72.2QBR

Luke's PS: 15/28, 53.6%, 108 yds, 3.9YPA, 2TD, 0INT, 86.6QBR

The big number to me in that is the YPA, a figure that gets worse when you do a ypc measure.  

Byron is aggressive with the ball and this staff ain't Gruden. I think they're gonna want that aggression. Under Gruden the highest completion % wins but I don't that carries as much weight now.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#12 : August 28, 2009, 02:15:21 AM

MCCown got drilled by BLITZES.  Sandwich not so much.

What, they just happened to take the night off when Luke came in? They suddenly couldn't block the backups for MIA (and yes MIA was rolling in the backups)
You watched the game...

Did the Dolphins come in unabated?

YES SIR THEY DID!

When Gary Coleman was in there, he had time, and missed many targets.  As par for course.

And he fumbled.  As par for course.

And the BUcs could not score.  As par for course.

Were gonna score TDs my butt.  Even in preseason, the debacle was present and this entire QB situation is not a conspiracy.

But both QBs operated under different environs.

I would have loved tp see Sandwich in the pocket when the Jason Taylors and unknowns were clogging the pocket and the line looked like swiss cheese.  He would have had seven or eight fumbles.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

#13 : August 28, 2009, 02:16:02 AM

Oh cut the crap Boid you are better then that mess. � You and I both know they sucked it up like a hotel vac. � If you can sit there and tell me with all honesty that Scott is reporting this story fairly then you Sir are high. � He made us unbiased Buc fans a promise to report both sides after he went after Leftwich without an article....he failed on that. � Miserably. �
He can only type so fast.

I have never really known of them to be bias.

But Sandwich operated under a differing set of circumstances than McCown did.

McCown has always had a gem of a body, but a turd for a brain.

And Sandwich just stinks. �Nothing I like about him at all.

he either misses targets, fumbles the ball, or misses targets.

Raheem is the guy I am pissed at...Jags too...not sure, and I still wanna know, what were they thinking at the end? �It was seriously flat out stupid!

I know that Raheem is not quite ready to coach in the NFL yet. �He needs work like Freeman does.
They did talk about Mccown Bad performance in the 5 most disappointing bucs here is a link

www.pewterreport.com

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#14 : August 28, 2009, 02:16:33 AM

GTFO of my thread you tea bag victim.   I'm looking for intelligent responses and you are not capable of that.     You're nothing but a McCown apoligist, Chispy.   Take your dime store lighter and play with your wedding candles some more.

Why you getting all frustrated dude, did I hit a nerve or something? And it sounds like anyone that does not agree with you is on dope or un-intelligent, no wonder you're not very popular on here.

Page: 1 2 3 ... 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: MCCOWN'S COMPLETION PERCENTAGE AS REPORTED BY PR....ERR OK THEY DIDN'T « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools