Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Huge Rivalry! « previous next »
Page: 1 2

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 26, 2009, 02:09:39 PM

Wait. Who the hell is Mbill?

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#16 : August 28, 2009, 01:52:19 AM

I like your starters.  Forte is all hype.  He a good season last year because there was no QB and even worse WRs.  Cutler is going to want to pass so he should get less touches. 

I dont understand that logic at all. Having a legit qb will open up running lanes AND dude catches the ball outta the backfield. His touches will be fine.

-------------------------------------------------------

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#17 : August 28, 2009, 11:35:27 AM

I like your starters. Forte is all hype. He a good season last year because there was no QB and even worse WRs. Cutler is going to want to pass so he should get less touches.

I dont understand that logic at all. Having a legit qb will open up running lanes AND dude catches the ball outta the backfield. His touches will be fine.

My point is that he could be a stud or he could be a dud.  He has only done it once, as a rookie.  He needs to do it agian before I fall in line with all the hype.  I think there are more secure options in the first round.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Huge Rivalry! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools