Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Could McCown be blamed for the pressure he faced? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

OKC PAC

Hall of Famer

#15 : August 28, 2009, 05:23:02 PM

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses...please take them with PUKE MCCLOWN to the UFL!

Bring back GRUDEN!!!

warrenfb12

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 28, 2009, 05:28:42 PM

my problem with McCown is what happens when the outide rush comes. Leftwich seems to sense the outside rush and step back into the pocket. However, McCown decides to roll away from it. Sometimes this is effective. Other times, it seems he runs into the opposite side pressure or ends up backpeddling so far he gets in even more trouble. I cannot decide who I would like to see start for this team...

BucsPromo

Starter

#17 : August 28, 2009, 05:30:29 PM

A majority of it has to rest on McCown and the rest on the line

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#18 : August 28, 2009, 06:37:43 PM

my problem with McCown is what happens when the outide rush comes. Leftwich seems to sense the outside rush and step back into the pocket. However, McCown decides to roll away from it. Sometimes this is effective. Other times, it seems he runs into the opposite side pressure or ends up backpeddling so far he gets in even more trouble. I cannot decide who I would like to see start for this team...

I agree on the pocket presence issue, McCown scrambles too often.

Orangegone1

Starter

#19 : August 28, 2009, 08:03:07 PM

I think Faine was out when McCown came in. The RB's didn't pick up the blitz. Leftwich had all day to throw but it was comical how he could miss an open receiver by 20 feet. I think the announcers got a kick out of it.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Could McCown be blamed for the pressure he faced? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools