Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simeon is still horrible « previous next »
Page: 1 2

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#15 : October 16, 2006, 09:24:13 PM

Rice is not making the splash plays like in years past this year.  Maybe it comes in bunches later in the season but I think he may be on the decline.

Garv

Hall of Famer
#16 : October 16, 2006, 09:35:05 PM

Let's bash our own players after a great win in front of our home fans! Yeah, THAT'S the ticket!
We genius posters know more than all at One Buccaneer because we know it makes us feel good to bash those that play a game we'll never touch.
So damn the wins and the fun, let's play out our fantasy that we're big men by attacking our own on a keyboard after a positive like yesterday. THAT will make flipping burgers and sucking up to get paid seem more worthy! LOL

We are all here because we are NOT all there.....
As always, GO BUCS!!!

calicojack

Starter
#17 : October 16, 2006, 09:40:43 PM

Buccaneers | Rice questionable for Week 6
Fri, 13 Oct 2006 12:13:57 -0700

Roy Cummings, of the Tampa Tribune, reports Tampa Bay Buccaneers DE Simeon Rice (shoulder) practiced Friday, Oct. 13, and is listed as questionable for Week 6.

Simeon Rice has two great assets: his speed and his reach.  An injured shoulder has hindered his effectiveness since Carolina game.

The Dream Team

GrudenFan63

Hall of Famer

#18 : October 16, 2006, 09:43:08 PM

I don't think it's wrong of a fan base to question moves, players, coaches, etc. If Rice isn't producing the way some fans see fit, I don't have a problem with those fans voicing their opinions. This defense is just getting old. It shows flashes of the good old days, but there are also times when you want to send out the geriatric equipment. There comes a time when you have to ask, is this the future on defense? The answer is no. Rice can still play; in my opinion, but he's obviously not going to be the same Simeon Rice he was years ago.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#19 : October 16, 2006, 09:46:51 PM

and again, get him someone else on the line that is a threat to the QB.  He is double teamed on almost every play, yet no one else can get to the QB either............Simeon's real problem is the fact that he is all alone in his pursuit of the QB.

Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Simeon is still horrible « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools