Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Last Round Steals « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

LFO

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 01, 2009, 10:47:51 PM

I would take Josh Morgan off. I have read he has been horrible in preseason and is losing is job to Battle.

Really? I have heard the coaches love him and he's the only lock to start in SF. 

Booker

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 01, 2009, 10:49:26 PM

Let me try to find it

Booker

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 01, 2009, 10:51:22 PM

I can't find it. I read something like that just don't know where. It could have been from last year for all I know.

LFO

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 01, 2009, 10:52:32 PM

That may be true...but Given all that's in his way is Battle/Bruce, I think he's a lock for top 3.  He only has 3 for 30, Battle has 7 for 80, Bruce has yet to make a catch.

I know the coaches were raving about him all off-season, so I doubt he played his way out.   IMO he has the most talent of all 3 right now, and SOMEBODY has to be the guy there.  

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 01, 2009, 11:07:17 PM

My two late round sleepers will be Donald Brown and Nate Washington I think, after I got them with the 8th and 10th picks in our 12 team draft.

Dude, Nate Washington is a REACHHHHHH. He has gone undrafted in all of my leagues and is no where near worth a tenth round pick. Not even close

Whaaaat? Dude he is listed as the Titans #1 or #1-A receiver in most fantasy books and draft sites, which means he will have several passes thrown to him every single game pretty much.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 01, 2009, 11:12:58 PM

And what do Titans number one WRs do? Nothing. Who was the Titans number one last year? Gage? Who was a late season waiver guy. He is also going from being a number three to a number one so that isn't a good sign. He plays in Tenn which is a run first offense. Think he is worth a tenth rounder all you want but he isn't even worth a pick

Hate

Hall of Famer
#21 : September 02, 2009, 12:43:06 AM

the #1 wr on any decent team is worth a pick.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 02, 2009, 01:05:48 AM

the #1 wr on any decent team is worth a pick.

Amen; and besides that he is only my 3rd option behind Roddy White and Santonio Holmes so I'm not sweating my decision at all.

bait619

Starter

#23 : September 02, 2009, 02:17:37 AM

i heard nate washington got hurt

BUCFAN4LIFE

Pro Bowler

#24 : September 02, 2009, 12:14:13 PM

Donald Brown in the 14th

Seriously, he's lasting that long?
I was shocked. only 10 in the league though. My 12 man he went 10th rd I believe. Lot of folks have not heard of him.  Some FF sites have him as one of their biggest sleeper picks

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 02, 2009, 10:38:02 PM

Donald Brown in the 14th

Seriously, he's lasting that long?
I was shocked. only 10 in the league though. My 12 man he went 10th rd I believe. Lot of folks have not heard of him. Some FF sites have him as one of their biggest sleeper picks

Several ESPN Fantasy GuRu's have said that Donald Brown will see some good action this year sharing the load, and that if Addai goes down that he will be THEE featured back and should have a great year filling in.

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#26 : September 03, 2009, 06:03:56 PM

My two late round sleepers will be Donald Brown and Nate Washington I think, after I got them with the 8th and 10th picks in our 12 team draft.

Dude, Nate Washington is a REACHHHHHH. He has gone undrafted in all of my leagues and is no where near worth a tenth round pick. Not even close
  Nate Washington only in a league where you get points for return yards, just like Joshua Cribbs in Cleveland.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 03, 2009, 09:55:41 PM

Nate Washington only in a league where you get points for return yards, just like Joshua Cribbs in Cleveland.

I'm in a league where you get 2 points per catch, a point for every 10 yards, and 6 points for a receiving touchdown so Washington will do just fine as my #3 receiver. Sounds like some of you all didn't do your draft homework and only like the "sexy" picks.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 03, 2009, 10:00:52 PM

Yeah, drafting him in the tenth is a great idea.... He could be had in the last round easily. Let's see: Gage who was their number one last year had 34 catches.  Another had 41. So to think he will go there and catch 80 balls is laughable. It seems to me you did yours way too much.

Got_Spleen

Starter

#29 : September 03, 2009, 10:36:39 PM

I got Muhsin Muhammad in the last round. Seemed like a decent grab for a last pick.
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Last Round Steals « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools