Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Last Round Steals « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 04, 2009, 02:55:49 AM

i grabbed up greg jones on waiver wire after my draft.

i think hes gonna get a bunch of work this year

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 04, 2009, 10:47:24 PM

Yeah, drafting him in the tenth is a great idea.... He could be had in the last round easily. Let's see: Gage who was their number one last year had 34 catches. Another had 41. So to think he will go there and catch 80 balls is laughable. It seems to me you did yours way too much.

Most of the draft books said that Washington was brought in as a free agent to be a "go-to receiver" for them, so that tells me that he will see plenty of action this season. I am also going to try and grab Hakeem Nicks who went undrafted in our leage somehow, if I have an early drop and add.

FortMyersDave

Pro Bowler
#32 : September 05, 2009, 05:12:41 PM

Where did Fred Jackson go in y'alls rounds?  I got him in the 15th round in one league and was nipped by someone for him in the 15th in a swecond draft.   He will start the first 3 games for the Bills when I can cast him off for a "out of the blue" point maker or another back-up.  Plus if he is impressive I can see an old/senile Bill's regime stick with Jackson over Lynch who has been a problem child for Buffalo.  Just hope JAckson does not light-up the Bucs in week 2!

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#33 : September 05, 2009, 07:02:38 PM

James Davis
Mike Goodson
Michael Clayton
Greg Jones (vulture)
Chris Brown (vulture)

dmajik85

Hall of Famer
#34 : September 07, 2009, 01:56:09 PM

I kinda agree on Chris Brown; Kubiak came out and said he wanted to get a back to carry the load in short yardage situations and Brown's the guy they carried.

Myself, I took Caddy in the last round. Boom or bust (and partially homerish), but I was fairly certain he was named a "co-starter"?? If that's right, and the OL can get it right -- then he may be in for decent, fill-in production.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 10, 2009, 10:45:19 PM

Good pick on Washington in the tenth...Kidding

ppens6619

Practice Squad

#36 : September 14, 2009, 11:31:55 PM

Earl Bennett in the 15th is starting to look real good.  The only problem is Cutler played like crap and hurt my #2 overall Matt Forte. ;D
Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Last Round Steals « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools