Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let's go LIGHTNING!! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 29 30 31

Stratobuc

Starter
#450 : January 03, 2010, 03:28:27 AM

We caught them while they're on the slide, luckily for us. We now go on the road for three against some of the toughest teams in the conference.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#451 : January 03, 2010, 10:51:20 AM

Nice game by the Lightning tonight, coming from a Pens fan here. Lightning were the better team on ice tonight.

Can you explain all the PEN fans in the Forum? I can't believe I've seen so many visitor fans in a venue - even including Ray's games vs the Sox and Yankees, or Bucs vs NYG, Cowboys, Packers, Bears.

They didn't all come from out of town, did they? They couldn't have been  here for the Outback Bowl then came for the NHL game.

Morgan

User is banned from postingMuted
Hall of Famer
#452 : January 03, 2010, 11:01:21 AM

Not a Lightning fan, but do love hockey. My team is the Penguins, been that way since Super Mario's prime. Hockey is one of those sports that you either like it, or not at all. Where I live we have a minor league team that I love to watch play even though they do suck. Atleast those of you in Tampa have an NFL and NHL team that you can go watch without making any great treks to watch it.

That's what I was thinking at yesterday's game - that some people come a long way to see the Lightning - for me its pretty simple to get a cheap tix and go to every game if I wanted.  I take it for granted. Starting to enjoy the sport - still having a hard time seeing "plays" like you see in NBA or NFL.  Seems very disorganized to me.  I'm not fully in tune w/ the sport, yet. I didn't grow up around it.
Page: 1 ... 29 30 31
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Pirate's Cove (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Let's go LIGHTNING!! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools