Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Willie Williams THUG U « previous next »
Page: 1 2

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

: August 31, 2009, 08:00:54 PM

THUG U started him off well...

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news;_ylt=AkG7nnRidY02CtNjq083akw5nYcB?slug=cr-williewilliamsarrest083109&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#1 : August 31, 2009, 11:00:29 PM

You're trying too hard. I believe FSU, Florida, USF, and possibly even UCF have more arrests the past 5 years....

We "started him off well"...because he had no record in HS? He didn't even get into trouble at Miami, so whats with the mindless bash attempt?

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#2 : September 04, 2009, 01:53:36 AM

So when we take a kid who doesn't get in trouble while here, we're Thug U. But when an Oregon player punches a guy when he's not looking after a game, you excuse him by saying it was the other guy who "had it coming". Thats some kinda timing.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 04, 2009, 01:56:09 AM

So when we take a kid who doesn't get in trouble while here, we're Thug U. But when an Oregon player punches a guy when he's not looking after a game, you excuse him by saying it was the other guy who "had it coming". Thats some kinda timing.

did you miss when that player shoved and taunted him? Obviously. That guy deserved it, the other parts is where Blount went wrong

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 04, 2009, 01:58:34 AM

Bulnt went wrong at the punch.  everything else was down hill.  If it was any other player at any other school you would feel 100% different.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 04, 2009, 01:59:27 AM

Bulnt went wrong at the punch.  everything else was down hill.  If it was any other player at any other school you would feel 100% different.

So the BSU player wasnt at fault for shoving him first?

My cousion a husky fan who hates oregon text me "That player deserved it"

dbtb135

Practice Squad

#6 : September 04, 2009, 02:01:29 AM

Of course he had it coming, you're right. I'm just pointing out the irony of it others, mainly those who aren't Oregon fanatics, because I think it's gold.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 04, 2009, 02:02:41 AM

Of course he had it coming, you're right. I'm just pointing out the irony of it others, mainly those who aren't Oregon fanatics, because I think it's gold.

the WW post was to get the Cane fan who spams worked up

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 04, 2009, 08:50:07 AM

If it was any other player at any other school you would feel 100% different.
The truth

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Mellow

Starter

#9 : September 04, 2009, 10:14:36 AM

God, what twisted logic.  Blount was, by all accounts, running his mouth continuously during the game and of course made well-publicized comments BEFORE the game as well.  I guess according to OBF some Boise State player should have sucker-punched him in the second quarter, as he obviously 'deserved it'.  (Better yet, wait until he takes his helmet off at halftime, THEN cold-**CENSORED** him!)

I really don't want to live in your world.

Runole

Hall of Famer
#10 : September 04, 2009, 03:44:09 PM

God, what twisted logic.  Blount was, by all accounts, running his mouth continuously during the game and of course made well-publicized comments BEFORE the game as well.  I guess according to OBF some Boise State player should have sucker-punched him in the second quarter, as he obviously 'deserved it'.  (Better yet, wait until he takes his helmet off at halftime, THEN cold-jerk him!)

Just another example of guy dishing it out but not being able to take it when it comes back to him.

talk trash expect to get it back and be able to deal with it!

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 04, 2009, 03:46:07 PM

God, what twisted logic.  Blount was, by all accounts, running his mouth continuously during the game and of course made well-publicized comments BEFORE the game as well.  I guess according to OBF some Boise State player should have sucker-punched him in the second quarter, as he obviously 'deserved it'.  (Better yet, wait until he takes his helmet off at halftime, THEN cold-jerk him!)

and did Blount punch anyone when he got trash talked?

And this is the first time Blount got trash talked?

Its amazing the only time Blount has punched someone is when someone SHOVES him. If Blount punches everyone that trash talks him that would be a lot of people.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#12 : September 05, 2009, 10:01:15 PM

Its amazing the only time Blount has punched someone is when someone SHOVES him. If Blount punches everyone that trash talks him that would be a lot of people.
Shoved?

Hmmmmmmm.... stop defending your player.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0kk-LQ5IgI&eurl=http%3A%2F%2Fvideo.google.com%2Fvideosearch%3Fhl%3Den%26near%3DWashington%2BGrove%26sort%3D1%26mid%3Db301b610e004973e%26q%3Dponyo%26sa%3DN%26tab%3DVv&feature=player_embedded

Clearly emotions got the best of him, after an ass whopping the team took. The Boise player, whoever he is, tapped him on the shoulder, no shoving. Blount took it way out of hand there.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#13 : September 06, 2009, 01:59:11 AM

God, what twisted logic. Blount was, by all accounts, running his mouth continuously during the game and of course made well-publicized comments BEFORE the game as well. I guess according to OBF some Boise State player should have sucker-punched him in the second quarter, as he obviously 'deserved it'. (Better yet, wait until he takes his helmet off at halftime, THEN cold-jerk him!)

That was a shove?

You must be one seriously big sissy man.

#14 : September 07, 2009, 01:51:51 AM

Welp I'd say he is done. He was given a second chance in the NFL and blew it.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Willie Williams THUG U « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools