Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 4-0 With week 1 in the books. « previous next »
Page: 1

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

: September 14, 2009, 01:24:43 AM

Well i have 4 fantasy teams, but 2 i really care about. and the 1st one is the one i will talk about.

You guys cracked on my RB's (Julius Jones, Caddy, Leon Washington,Felix Jones, Lendale White, Rashard Mendenhall)

Julius put up 21.  Caddy put up 15.

everyone was trying to get in my ear, my brother and some friends, talking garbage about them.  i tihnk im solid there.

Rodgers put up a 14.  he will do better.

Fitz got me 15.

Roy williams got me 15.

I have Moss and Chargers D to go. 

I have Shaincoe @ TE and he got me 3.5 ...  i think i need to drop him and pick up someone else.  im thinking of picking up todd heap.  i dont know though, ima stick with shaincoe for a few more weeks.

other than that, wanted to talk some crap.  i knew my RB's will be just fine.

bait619

Starter

#1 : September 14, 2009, 09:29:41 AM

Julius was against the vaunted St. Louis defense...don't go expecting 21 out of him every week...you shall be disappointed

I hope Caddy averages 7.8 ypc and a touchdown but it's not gonna happen so good luck with that

Leon did exactly what we thought he would...good for his team but not lighting up the fantasy scoreboard (although many 1st round feature backs didn't do much anyway)

Felix can break it at anytime but you have to be lucky to have him in your lineup when it happens

Mendenhall/White...how'd they do? (rhetorical)

Mendenhall was dropped in two of my leagues

Your running backs may be ok but I wouldn't be stoked about em

SarasotaBuc Fan

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 14, 2009, 02:25:45 PM

Julius was against the vaunted St. Louis defense...don't go expecting 21 out of him every week...you shall be disappointed

I hope Caddy averages 7.8 ypc and a touchdown but it's not gonna happen so good luck with that

Leon did exactly what we thought he would...good for his team but not lighting up the fantasy scoreboard (although many 1st round feature backs didn't do much anyway)

Felix can break it at anytime but you have to be lucky to have him in your lineup when it happens

Mendenhall/White...how'd they do? (rhetorical)

Mendenhall was dropped in two of my leagues

Your running backs may be ok but I wouldn't be stoked about em

mendenhall and white went agasint the #1 and # 2 run defenses.  i like mendenhall the dude runs hard and downhill, only if he can find a hole, then he'd be probowl.  he always seems to run into his own lineman

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 14, 2009, 03:41:46 PM

I have Shaincoe @ TE and he got me 3.5 ...  i think i need to drop him and pick up someone else.  im thinking of picking up todd heap.  i dont know though, ima stick with shaincoe for a few more weeks.
I'd seriously consider Heap over Shiancoe.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: 4-0 With week 1 in the books. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools