Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Deion Branch? « previous next »
Page: 1 2

Hate

Hall of Famer
#15 : August 31, 2009, 11:35:16 PM

the only thing he's showcased since he left the Pats is that he should be arrested for theft for the $$ he stole from the 'Hawks.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#16 : August 31, 2009, 11:55:09 PM

the only thing he's showcased since he left the Pats is that he should be arrested for theft for the $$ he stole from the 'Hawks.

Ok so totally ignore the information I just presented to you, and go on with your cliche' assessment.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

BucsMagic64

Starter

#17 : September 01, 2009, 01:11:15 AM

The Bucs won't add a veteran WR before the season. They're giving all these guys a chance to prove themselves.

Simms2Clayton05

Practice Squad

#18 : September 01, 2009, 01:16:14 AM

pass

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 01, 2009, 07:16:26 AM

The fact that you guys say this guy is below average without Brady is false. This guy can play, and showcased that toward the end of last year.
He never even had 1,000 yards receiving with Brady.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

Hate

Hall of Famer
#20 : September 01, 2009, 07:23:52 AM

Ok so totally ignore the information I just presented to you, and go on with your cliche' assessment.

none of the "information" that you presented to me confirmed anything other than that he's medicre at best..... so much so that the Hawks backed up the Brinks truck for TJ.

-------------------------------------------------------

I thought Lovie said he wanted quickness & speed, even at the QB position?

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 01, 2009, 04:03:42 PM

none of the "information" that you presented to me confirmed anything other than that he's medicre at best..... so much so that the Hawks backed up the Brinks truck for TJ.

Why did you put information in quotations. Are you not sure what it means?

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Deion Branch? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools