Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leinart « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

« : October 16, 2006, 10:48:38 PM »

Let me be the first to admit I was wrong about Leinart.  I know it's too early to make any final judgements, but I thought this guy was going to disappoint early, and he is certainly proving me wrong.

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

« #1 : October 16, 2006, 10:51:04 PM »

Let me be the first to admit I was wrong about Leinart.  I know it's too early to make any final judgements, but I thought this guy was going to disappoint early, and he is certainly proving me wrong.

Lienart is going to be a very good QB for many years.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

« #2 : October 16, 2006, 10:59:50 PM »

Raider fans must be feeling good right about now.

karen anderson

Practice Squad

« #3 : October 16, 2006, 11:02:29 PM »

Wow, on any given Sunday...or Monday nite. :o :o

RedAlert

Hall of Famer

« #4 : October 16, 2006, 11:10:50 PM »

Let me be the first to admit I was wrong about Leinart. I know it's too early to make any final judgements, but I thought this guy was going to disappoint early, and he is certainly proving me wrong.

You certainly weren't the only one. But I applaud your honesty.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #5 : October 17, 2006, 12:13:56 AM »

He's sharp.  He seems liek he'll live up to the hype.

finnbluebucs

Hall of Famer
« #6 : October 17, 2006, 07:41:40 AM »

Edgerrin James is really struggling because of their poor O-Line.

\"We are frustrated at not making the playoffs. It is a good start. That is all it is. It is a good start for something that we are going to be in the future.” - Josh Freeman

Pick6

Hall of Famer
« #7 : October 17, 2006, 10:53:20 AM »

between leinart's sharpness and the cardinals being even less effective on the ground than us, i think he can pass his way to OROY honors, and will definitely outgun gradkowski this year.

gone

Hall of Famer
« #8 : October 17, 2006, 01:50:26 PM »

He's sharp.  He seems liek he'll live up to the hype.
Actually I take that back.  He's doomed.  Never should have signed with AZ.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

« #9 : October 17, 2006, 02:34:26 PM »

Being in AZ cerainly will help him with the weapons he has around him.  The line could be better but having Edge, Bolden, and Fitz certainly makes it a lot easier.  His strength is in reading defense and getting rid of the ball, so that certainly plays to the cards only weakness on Offense which is the OL.  I still think when all is said and done Young will be better but Leinart certainly fell into a better situation.  Young has done a lot better I think than people figured as he was supposed to have a very long learning curve.  His numbers aren't great but he has looked better as he gains experience and he really has nothing around him to speak of as far as weapons on offense go.  Like every young QB he has his moments where he looks very good and others where he looks lost.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #10 : October 17, 2006, 02:39:15 PM »

I honestly thought Leinert should have been the #1 overall pick.  So far that doesn't look too far off.  I think he was a case of people over analyzing him.

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

« #11 : October 17, 2006, 02:41:36 PM »

I don't know about #1 overall, but I thought Leinert was the best QB in the draft.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
« #12 : October 17, 2006, 02:44:55 PM »

I don't know about #1 overall, but I thought Leinert was the best QB in the draft.

He sure looked it last night at times.  Espescially playing against that mean as hell defense.

leeroybuc93

Hall of Famer
« #13 : October 17, 2006, 02:45:34 PM »

Then who?  Outside of his punt return aginst us, what has Reggie Bush done?  Mario Williams is clearly out of the picture as is AJ Hawk.  

CeriousBuc

Practice Squad

« #14 : October 17, 2006, 02:48:28 PM »

Then who?  Outside of his punt return aginst us, what has Reggie Bush done?  Mario Williams is clearly out of the picture as is AJ Hawk. 

Maybe you misunderstood. At the time I thought Leinert was the best QB in the draft but not the concensus #1 overall.
  Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Leinart « previous next »
:  

Hide Tools Show Tools