Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: fantasy football week 1 winners « previous next »
Page: 1

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

: September 14, 2009, 12:19:34 AM

I wasn't playing. Honestly i'm being a poor sport because i'm mad at myself for missing the draft. I really wasn't expecting it to be so early.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#1 : September 13, 2009, 11:52:46 PM

So far Bucweiser is our only winner set in stone so far upsetting Biggs because of terrible outting by Cutler and one of the worst wide receiver groups (well at least Hester did good for me)  ;)

With Talib keeping his fingers crossed Moss and Tomlinson can score at least 40 more points while New Englands D and Antonio Gates don't pick up any points (end result most likely a "getoffmy**CENSORED**" win)

Team Mojo smashed New York Jets because the trade we worked out doesn't come into affect until next week (it realy could have helped him) but suffered a lot of key injuries pierre thomas, anthony gonzalez and one empty qb slot doesn't help.

swashbuccallers was also ran over by jack daniels with a poorly assembled roster, lynch and cassel should not have been starting

Cox Nuggets is only down 6 points tonight to "noodle arm garcia" but with Rivers and possibly Welker playing tomorrow the upset is likely.

A great first week, hopefully swash can get his roster together and New York Jets will have his QB next week!

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 14, 2009, 04:24:01 PM

I wasn't playing. Honestly i'm being a poor sport because i'm mad at myself for missing the draft. I really wasn't expecting it to be so early.
2:30 pm ain't too early, and I know plenty of people willing to work out trades, just talk around and give people hollers. we have a very nice group of people set up.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 14, 2009, 04:51:47 PM

2:30 pm ain't too early, and I know plenty of people willing to work out trades, just talk around and give people hollers. we have a very nice group of people set up.

I'll play with it this week and see what I will be able to salvage. A challenge to me would be like.. not coming in last.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 14, 2009, 05:31:54 PM

I'll play with it this week and see what I will be able to salvage. A challenge to me would be like.. not coming in last.
Fantasy football is all a toss up, it depends on who stays healthy and surprise players here and there.

All in all you don't have a terrible team, I'd get rid of Delhomme if he doesn't play up to expectations of John Fox soon but with that running game and steve smith he can always turn it around, their giving him the chance.

stick with it for the sake of the league! I think you may be surprised at how well you do.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 14, 2009, 10:39:00 PM

Hey swash... I released Vick and Jeremy Maclin... Dunno if you want to pick them up, just fyi'n you... I picked up Kenny Britt and Devery Henderson...

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 14, 2009, 11:58:34 PM

By the end of the night me and Bryant 89 are going to be the two highest scorers for week one.

So far my 212 is the highest scored total in the league beating Bryant 89 to his 175.49.

We both still have a player with another half to go, me Vincent Jackson and him McFadden.

The results for week 1
Bucweiser over Biggs
Getoffmy**CENSORED** over Talib
Team Mojo over the New York Jets
Jack Daniels over Swash
Cox Nuggets over nuddle armed garcia
Hercules over Bryant89

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#7 : October 08, 2009, 11:43:08 AM

I didn't attend the draft.  Hell, I never do.  I just set my board and let er roll.  I'm undefeated thus far...

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: fantasy football week 1 winners « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools