Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Call me crazy but I think... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

: October 16, 2006, 11:06:14 PM

In my opinion, this is the game for Caddy to get 30+ carries. We need to keep that #1 offense off the field. The saints got the ball in the 4th qtr with 8+ minutes to go and ran the clock to 3 seconds before kickin the game winning fg.

Ball control baby!!!!!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#1 : October 16, 2006, 10:57:51 PM

We are going to beat the eagles  :o

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

bucs8ball

Starter

#2 : October 16, 2006, 10:59:49 PM

If Arizona can beat the Bears... anything's possible.

#3 : October 16, 2006, 11:00:12 PM

We are going to beat the eagles :o

I'm game!!!!!! We can go O-for the rest of the season if we pull that off!!!!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#4 : October 16, 2006, 11:03:01 PM

Its not the worst matchup for us, really.  They are a good passing team but we just held a good passing team to 13 points.  Theyre D isnt great by any means.  They arent a team thats going to exploit our biggest weakness, which is run D.

With that said, they are going to throw the kitchen sink at as us far as blitzing goes.  So the game is going to be decided by our OL.  With that said, they really impressed me vs a good DL last week, so I think theyre up to the challenge

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#5 : October 16, 2006, 11:05:04 PM

Pretty successful in recent history vs the Eagles. 2 game winning streak and this one is in our house!!! 2nd road game in a row for them and a long plane flight plus hot, humid weather and a noisy crowd.

Bucs N Beers

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 16, 2006, 11:05:25 PM

I'm game!!!!!! We can go O-for the rest of the season if we pull that off!!!!

Call me crazy (and maybe just a guy that lives in Va), but if we beat the Eagles, I can't stand for going O-fer. Throw the Skins in that deal and I'll take it. Even beating the Skins and going O-fer and I'll take it. If I had a sig that looked like yours with a Skins logo in it wouldn't even do my dislike justice.

bucshot224

Second String

#7 : October 16, 2006, 11:06:25 PM

Let's get it goin'.....
E  A  G  L  E  S......SUCK!
E  A  G  L  E  S......SUCK!

Stand For Something or Fall For Anything

bucs8ball

Starter

#8 : October 16, 2006, 11:07:04 PM

I'm feeling the a big turnover/sack game from the Defense this week. Philly fans are going to get to relive their worst nightmare when Ronde picks off a pass and takes it to the house. Philly will be wishing the NFC South just disappeared.

#9 : October 16, 2006, 11:07:19 PM

If I had a sig that looked like yours with a Skins logo in it wouldn't even do my dislike justice.

LMAO!!!

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 16, 2006, 11:07:36 PM

Caddy should be very successful.  I mean Deuce was chewing them up... if he didnt get hurt that game might not be close.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#11 : October 16, 2006, 11:24:00 PM

that's going to be a tall order, but I hate the eagles more than any other team, if we do it, it will be very sweeeeet!

keeponbucn

Hall of Famer

#12 : October 16, 2006, 11:55:10 PM

They have a chance for sure. The Eagles played a tough game last week and lost, on the road. Another road game for them against a D that has historically stuffed them....

gone

Hall of Famer
#13 : October 17, 2006, 12:09:08 AM

If Arizona can beat the Bears... anything's possible.
You just HAD to say it, didn't you!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#14 : October 17, 2006, 12:15:36 AM

Eagles are very physical, espescially up front.  The safeties hit hard as rocks.  But I think it will be a good game.  I don't know who will win, but I just want another good game!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Call me crazy but I think... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools