Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Call me crazy but I think... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#30 : October 17, 2006, 02:02:53 PM

20-17 TB.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#31 : October 17, 2006, 02:09:29 PM

Grad needs to be in the shotgun for this game

mjs020294

Hall of Famer

#32 : October 17, 2006, 02:11:19 PM

I concur.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#33 : October 17, 2006, 02:27:17 PM

I have been thinking the same thing. I think Grads in the gun would be a great combo for us.  Gives him a little extra time to read the blitz, and we know Philly is going to bring the house. 

Just imagine what the crowd reaction would be if Grads lined up in the gun for the first time.....

I would hope the crowd would get off their ass a little anyway.

buckit

Hall of Famer

#34 : October 17, 2006, 02:32:35 PM

It's not that unlikely.  Leaving aside the fact that this is the NFL and the Any Given Sundy rule surely applies, the Bucs have played 3 games now of solid football.  VS both Carolina and NO, the Bucs had the lead and the win secured until the very end.  Finally against Cincy, they were able to close the damn door with the lead.  This team has shown that it can go toe to toe with anyone in the league.  Philly is no exception. 

Dear Glazers,

Please sell the team to Eddie DeBartolo.

Thank you,
--the fans

gone

Hall of Famer
#35 : October 17, 2006, 03:15:43 PM

Westbrook also isn't the type of RB we usually have problems with.  The Vets are very familiar with McNabb.  The big thing is gonna be how Grads plays,  I think he'll be more conservative after the misses this sunday, which is a good thing.

Each week our chances of winning any game increase as Grads learns.

#36 : October 17, 2006, 03:53:19 PM

Westbrook also isn't the type of RB we usually have problems with.  The Vets are very familiar with McNabb.  The big thing is gonna be how Grads plays,  I think he'll be more conservative after the misses this sunday, which is a good thing.

Each week our chances of winning any game increase as Grads learns.

I don't think he needs to be more conservative, just more on target, more in sync.  The looks were there against the Bengirls, he just wasn't making the throws.  He needs to keep improving, though.

gone

Hall of Famer
#37 : October 17, 2006, 03:55:08 PM

I don't think he needs to be more conservative, just more on target, more in sync.  The looks were there against the Bengirls, he just wasn't making the throws.  He needs to keep improving, though.
Disagree.  He needed to check out of a lot of those long ones and didn't.  Trying to do too much.

rayfsc07

Practice Squad

#38 : October 17, 2006, 04:40:41 PM

Grads needs to work on checking down rather than throwing it deep into coverage, and also will need to get rid of the ball quickly when they blitz.  Caddy will need to get off to a good start because we won't win this game without running the ball.  If he starts slow Gruden will abandon it and we'll be in trouble, as will Grads.

We can win this game, but then again we could have won most of the games this year but didn't.

InChuckyITrust

Hall of Famer

#39 : October 22, 2006, 06:59:07 PM

BUMP!!!!!!!

"there are no medals here for who can stay at the office the longest," said Jagodzinski. "I'm not into that. The guys that brag about working till 2 in the morning, in my opinion, they're just not smart enough. "

18,2,25,13 ... murderers row?

I support coach Calhoun and his salary

BTownBucFan

Hall of Famer
#40 : October 22, 2006, 09:27:33 PM

ummm ... your not crazy

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#41 : October 23, 2006, 07:10:42 AM

We are going to beat the eagles :o

Props to you Chucky, you called it bro...

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

Page: 1 2 3
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Call me crazy but I think... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools