Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: O-Coordinator Jagz dismissed! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 03, 2009, 10:21:56 AM

NOT a good sign....

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 03, 2009, 10:22:52 AM

Can't wait to hear Java on this one. :o ;)

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

DefenseWins

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 03, 2009, 10:23:08 AM

Wtf. This is a frickin mess

I think it has everything to do with the Qb competition.. He's probably not happy about giving the starting spot to inferior talent...

Whatever

It is a new day in TAMPA BAY!    GO BUCS!!

ryanleaf

Starter

#18 : September 03, 2009, 10:23:59 AM

hmmm...brings a whole new meaning to the thread "why be a fan"

"We're not posin' for football cards offense, we're not posin' for football cards.  Let's practice with some speed!"

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#19 : September 03, 2009, 10:24:20 AM

First there was "Peyton Place" and now we have "One Buc Place".

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#20 : September 03, 2009, 10:24:27 AM

Luke vs Byron differences?

Funny you mention that.  Not that we need anymore reason for this message board to get ugly but I was thinking the same thing.
I wonder if that is why there was so much "extended time" put into the QB decision.

I agree, I honestly think thats what happened here. Olsen and Jag didnt get along aparently, and since Olsen was on board with Rah on the QB pick, I think they just decided it was time for Jag to go. Plus Olsen wanted to Interview for the Chiefs OC a few months ago but the Bucs didt allow him. But hey, who cares ........we can just rely on our defense for once. lol

cheveliar

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 03, 2009, 10:25:13 AM

Man I was about to get on board with this not-gonna-win-taking a step back thing...but WTF?  Geesh....

Without Carl Nix it feels like our running game just took a death blow to the face!

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 03, 2009, 10:25:56 AM

Luke vs Byron differences?

Funny you mention that. �Not that we need anymore reason for this message board to get ugly but I was thinking the same thing.
I wonder if that is why there was so much "extended time" put into the QB decision.

Well when the dbacks coach is picking the QB for the ocord, riffs are bound to develop.

Anyway, so Jags doesn't like College, he can't get along in the NFL, maybe he's CFL material.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

Tracktion

Second String

#23 : September 03, 2009, 10:27:44 AM

He wanted JJ.

Raheem wants Freeman.

One man is simply higher than the other on the food chain.

enterprise

Rookie
#24 : September 03, 2009, 10:28:02 AM

This has been one bizzaro offseason...first the timing of the gruden/allen firings, hiring your gm while he's doped-up on pain meds, not having enough support staff in place to handle the initial free agent surge, trading up for freeman, leaving the cupboard bare at DB, the qb debate, and now this...

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 03, 2009, 10:28:41 AM

This may not have anything to do with the team. We really have no idea.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#26 : September 03, 2009, 10:29:38 AM

I have been supportive and positive with the Raheem era but I'm stunned by this...I...I don't know what to make of it other than to say I can't imagine the confusion the players are feeling right now.

We've gone through OTAs and training camp...we're a week away from the start of the season and THIS happens?

Are we keeping the same playbook? Are we moving to a new playbook...I just don't know man.

I've tried to keep the belief that they know what they're doing over there but now it seems like a friggin three ring circus.

We'll see...

ktownbuc47

Pro Bowler
#27 : September 03, 2009, 10:30:07 AM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/09/03/bucs-fire-jagodzinski/

"The reason for the move isn't known.  ESPN's Adam Schefter speculates that there was friction between Jagodzinski and Olsen, and that Jagodzinski perhaps wasn't on board with the decision to name Byron Leftwich the starting quarterback."

Why do you necessarily have to be wrong just because a few million people think you are?

JasonOfthetower

Hall of Famer
#28 : September 03, 2009, 10:30:51 AM

He wanted JJ.

Raheem wants Freeman.

One man is simply higher than the other on the food chain.

Why would he want a guy who can't run his offense?

#29 : September 03, 2009, 10:32:02 AM

"Dismissed" is a pretty strong word:

dismiss - bar from attention or consideration; "She dismissed his advances"
dismiss - cease to consider; put out of judicial consideration; "This case is dismissed!"
dismiss - stop associating with; "They dropped her after she had a child out of wedlock"
dismiss - displace: terminate the employment of; discharge from an office or position; "The boss fired his secretary today"; "The company terminated 25% of its workers"
dismiss - end one's encounter with somebody by causing or permitting the person to leave; "I was dismissed after I gave my report"
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: O-Coordinator Jagz dismissed! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools