Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: O-Coordinator Jagz dismissed! « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#180 : September 03, 2009, 03:46:12 PM

I really wish you all would just ask a coach if the bucs used zone blocking last year... E-mail them, call them, something. Then say, wow, the big show was right.
I don't care what scheme they use, as long as they can break a decade of below average rushing averages and sacks allowed.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#181 : September 03, 2009, 03:50:36 PM

This is absolutely farcical. Morris' PC made no sense at all to me either.

How so? He laid out exactly.

talk about a blind homer just playing follow the leader.

how dare anyone say anything negative about the Teflon Don like that.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#182 : September 03, 2009, 03:52:00 PM

Huh? Asking someone to explain their position is a problem for you?

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#183 : September 03, 2009, 04:03:44 PM

Huh? Asking someone to explain their position is a problem for you?

no genius, you stating the Morris p.c. told the whole story is a problem.

the big show

Second String

#184 : September 03, 2009, 04:04:31 PM

I can't spell bufoon, but i do know what blocking schemes are used in the NFL. Sorry that is so hard for you to understand. Nobody says you block that guy, you block that guy etc. To much twisting by d-linemen and backers. (stunting) Everyone's primary runs are inside zone and outside zone. Some choose to pull some guards or tackles which is different. Still not man blocking, more like gap blocking. Look it up soulja.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#185 : September 03, 2009, 04:06:31 PM

no genius, you stating the Morris p.c. told the whole story is a problem.

He did. Please describe exactly what he left out, because even SR and JP on the radio stated that Morris came out and told it exactly as it was and that there was nothing hidden in the Morris PC, he stated the situation exactly as it is, and that their own discussions with players and staff confirm it.

So please, I'd like you to enlighten me about what Morris left out -- you apparently have more information than we do.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#186 : September 03, 2009, 04:08:28 PM

If you think by stating "we need to head in a certain direction and we weren't gettin there " over and over is stating the exact situation then you're BLIND or a complete HOMER>

and all due respect to SR and JP but I could give a crap what they say. JP sucks and even though I visit here from time to time I can't remember the last time I read something from P.R. that was enlightening. Hence the cancelled subscription.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#187 : September 03, 2009, 04:14:47 PM

I can't spell bufoon, but i do know what blocking schemes are used in the NFL. Sorry that is so hard for you to understand. Nobody says you block that guy, you block that guy etc. To much twisting by d-linemen and backers. (stunting) Everyone's primary runs are inside zone and outside zone. Some choose to pull some guards or tackles which is different. Still not man blocking, more like gap blocking. Look it up soulja.

Is this how you explained it in Pee Wee football or something?

There is so much more to offensive line play (and the scheme that goes with it) than your simpleton explanation.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#188 : September 03, 2009, 04:20:19 PM

If you think by stating "we need to head in a certain direction and we weren't gettin there " over and over is stating the exact situation then you're BLIND or a complete HOMER>

and all due respect to SR and JP but I could give a crap what they say. JP sucks and even though I visit here from time to time I can't remember the last time I read something from P.R. that was enlightening. Hence the cancelled subscription.
Have you never watched a NFL coach's press conference before? None of them tell you anything.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

krazybuc

Hall of Famer

#189 : September 03, 2009, 04:21:18 PM

Exactly my point! Geez.

The fact that people think his press conference WAS telling and DID explain everything are Blind! or Homers!

Good Lord.

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#190 : September 03, 2009, 04:29:17 PM

Let me guess, you just read your first coaching book on Offensive Line Play and now you think you know something....LMAO. 

As an offensive coach myself for the past 7 years, I can tell you without a doubt that Jon Gruden runs MAN scheme even in the majority of his pass protection packages.  In fact, other than Jim Zorn, and now Jagz...oops!....virtually ALL west coast teams run man blocking. 

Don't believe me, email a coach, lol.  OR, a more realistic challenge, since it's painfully obvious that you don't know any, email PR.  They'll verify what Biggs and I have been trying to tell you....

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#191 : September 03, 2009, 04:32:56 PM

Hmmm...Let's put this to the test:

Who sucks, JP or Krazy Buc?  Vote Now!!!

http://www.learnmyself.com/poll18174x13384977

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#192 : September 03, 2009, 04:33:40 PM

I heard all I needed to hear.

Good move by the front office.
Page: 1 ... 11 12 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: O-Coordinator Jagz dismissed! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools