Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: O-Coordinator Jagz dismissed! « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#30 : September 03, 2009, 10:32:40 AM

:oWOW...... just......WOW!!!!  :oThe season just got MUUUUUUUUUUCH more interesting!!!! Can't wait to hear the details and both sides of this issue...
This might be enough to keep me off the message boards for awhile. The VENOM is about to OVERFLOW!!!!!!  :(

Go Bucs!

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#31 : September 03, 2009, 10:33:06 AM

I find it hard to believe that tweedle dee over tweedle dum is such a gulf that you'd risk getting fired over the decision - especially in such a short term scenario for either of them.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#32 : September 03, 2009, 10:33:26 AM

I know one thing.........all this drama better turn into a win on Sept. 13th ( or atleast a close game) or there are gonna be some more changes. If you make this many moves as  a head coach, and you lose your home opener and season opener, people are gonna start second guessing!!!!

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#33 : September 03, 2009, 10:34:09 AM

Over under on steve logan surviving the season?

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 03, 2009, 10:34:41 AM

Start second guessing? That happened months ago.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

SHIVVER

Pro Bowler

#35 : September 03, 2009, 10:35:43 AM

Raheem ain't sKurrrrrred to use that hatchet.....   WOW

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#36 : September 03, 2009, 10:35:58 AM

I have been supportive and positive with the Raheem era but I'm stunned by this...I...I don't know what to make of it other than to say I can't imagine the confusion the players are feeling right now.

We've gone through OTAs and training camp...we're a week away from the start of the season and THIS happens?

Are we keeping the same playbook? Are we moving to a new playbook...I just don't know man.

I've tried to keep the belief that they know what they're doing over there but now it seems like a friggin three ring circus.

We'll see...

I'm not freaking out yet Jason. I'm waiting on the details. And I wanna hear from both sides. I would have to imagine it was a HUGE rift though. This by far will be Rah's toughest press conference yet. I'm hoping he has his ducks in a row.  This could get really ugly, really quickly!

Go Bucs!

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#37 : September 03, 2009, 10:36:04 AM

I find it hard to believe that tweedle dee over tweedle dum is such a gulf that you'd risk getting fired over the decision - especially in such a short term scenario for either of them.

Isn't it really about job duties and responsibilities?  It's not the players in question.

DYK, we have a college football forum... http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?board=5.0

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 03, 2009, 10:36:11 AM

True...

But perhaps Jags didn't feel like he had enough input as the top offensive coach on the staff -- not even getting the starting QB that he preferred on Week 1...

watson

Hall of Famer
#39 : September 03, 2009, 10:36:45 AM

If they keep doing stuff like this, they will need to move the team to Sarasota and let it join Ringling Bros Circus.

Truths:
1.  Never have an argument with an idiot.  They will drag you down to their level and then beat you with their experience.
2.  For some it would be better if they remained silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt.

DougTheGreat

Starter

#40 : September 03, 2009, 10:37:05 AM

Exactly what I was thinking, kind of blows to know you quit/got fired over Luke McClown and Byron Left**CENSORED**

Rahs Knuckles

Rookie

#41 : September 03, 2009, 10:37:24 AM

its pretty simple, i said its simple, Jag wanted the more skilled, more athletic younger QB with better accuracy to play, i want the black quarterback. its that simple if you have a problem with it then lets fight

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 03, 2009, 10:38:55 AM

c'mon man....

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

rowdie

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 03, 2009, 10:39:12 AM

Exactly what I was thinking, kind of blows to know you quit/got fired over Luke McClown and Byron Left**CENSORED**

It wouldn't be about the players.

#44 : September 03, 2009, 10:40:15 AM

Sirius is already floating the IDEA of Chan Gailey to Tampa...

an hour and 20 minutes... crap
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: O-Coordinator Jagz dismissed! « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools