Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PPR League: Desean and A. Gonzo for Calvin? « previous next »
Page: 1

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

: September 03, 2009, 11:04:04 AM

Calvin is my only good WR..

My other receivers are
Isaac Bruce, Percy, and Mark Clayton.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

bigbuc345

Pro Bowler

#1 : September 03, 2009, 11:40:18 AM

Don't even consider this trade Calvin Johnson will be a top 3 Wide Receiver this year. No matter who the quarterback is he will get at least 10 touchdowns. He is moving into the scott linehan led offense that was fifth in redzone touchdown when with the Rams. Calvin Johnson had 12 touchdowns and 1300+ yards with the 0-16 detroit lions. Only 3 of his touchdowns were from 20 yards and in. Look for him to put up sick numbers this year.

1Va bucsfan

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 03, 2009, 01:34:30 PM

I have a potential deal on the table T.Holt for Derrick Mason.My Wr are Bowe,D.Jackson,Royal as starters, with Mason and Smith(NYGs) on the bench. Would you do it?

\\\"The guy who invented the first wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three, he was a genius
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  Fantasy Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: PPR League: Desean and A. Gonzo for Calvin? « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools