Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: when « previous next »
Page: 1

netsbucscardsfan

Second String

: October 16, 2006, 11:05:04 PM

does strait get in at cb i know he is better then bolden

BucsPirate

Pro Bowler

#1 : October 17, 2006, 12:13:55 AM

I bet they start to rotate him with Cox soon, but I doubt he will be replacing Bolden any time real soon.

TBayJJ

Second String

#2 : October 17, 2006, 12:23:35 AM

I saying he will get some playing time this week.

rocko23

Hall of Famer
#3 : October 17, 2006, 09:09:10 AM

i wish was  would get some playing time I hate Bolben slow ass

wildbuc99

Rookie

#4 : October 17, 2006, 03:37:11 PM

i wish was would get some playing time I hate Bolben slow ass

Dude, are you for real???  Have you been watching the games THIS season?  He is not a shut-down corner by no means, but he is outplaying Barber and Phillips by a good margin this season..Why all the hate on Boldin, because he blew most of the season LAST year?? Some people dog about his ability but we would be in a world of hurt without him this year due to BK's injury.  He was on Chad Johnson all game and kept him out of the end-zone didnt he? Barber continues to get schooled by WR's this season, I know Barber is a fan favorite but be real now, find another scapegoat besides Boldin...Im glad we got him this season!

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#5 : October 17, 2006, 03:45:39 PM

I thought Bolden played well Sunday.  At least eons better than what is expected out of him.  And he did shut down Chad Johnson.  Who is the guy in Cincy.

Pick6

Hall of Famer
#6 : October 17, 2006, 04:52:42 PM

Bolden has never been as bad as the fans give him grief for being.  he did his job very well last year, and allowed us to do the things  that helped us be the #1 defense last year.  he's bascially a starter, playing outside in the nickel against the same guys kelly and barber have to cover, and he got it done. he's also put some hits on guys since he put on a bucs jersey and been decent in run support.  since ronde barber became a starter, only dwight smith has played better as our 3rd CB.

you have to pin chad's 51-yarder on him though, he didn't play the ball or the man, just tried to stay in position to make a tackle and hoped the throw was off. the person who really impressed me was cox.  he wasn't the liability i remember him being.

i feel ok about our corners despite kelly's injury.  strait and zemaitis don't have to be rushed on the field if sunday was any indication.

ABuccs Fan

Practice Squad

#7 : October 17, 2006, 08:38:32 PM

does strait get in at cb i know he is better then bolden
Apparently not!!!!

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#8 : October 17, 2006, 08:57:52 PM

Strait will be back at some point.

miamicanes04

Hall of Famer

#9 : October 17, 2006, 09:12:05 PM

You guys remember Mario Edwards hahahahahaha.

bradentonian

Hall of Famer

#10 : October 17, 2006, 09:14:12 PM

The Giraffe!!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: when « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools