Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Offseason turmoil « previous next »
Page: 1 2

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 03, 2009, 02:14:46 PM

I'll be at the South MacDill Beef's on gameday since the Bucs won't be on TV due to the blackout.  If you want to lay down some benjamins, I'll be wearing my Bucs hawaiian shirt, smoking cigars, drinking from a flask and scoping out trim.  See you there buddy.  

I'll be in my seat inside the stadium. Therefore, we can work out the details right now here in the forum. So back the matter at hand: you're wagering that the Bucs will win no more than 2 games, while I wager they will win more.

Please proceed with the details of what you're putting up...

Bucfanut

Starter

#16 : September 03, 2009, 02:18:18 PM

I think given the parameters here, a dinner at Bern's steakhouse is a fair wager.

gdavis

Starter

#17 : September 03, 2009, 02:21:01 PM

I'll be at the South MacDill Beef's on gameday since the Bucs won't be on TV due to the blackout. ?If you want to lay down some benjamins, I'll be wearing my Bucs hawaiian shirt, smoking cigars, drinking from a flask and scoping out trim. ?See you there buddy. ?

I'll be in my seat inside the stadium.

They'll give you reason to leave before the end of the third quarter I am sure. 

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

Bucfanut

Starter

#18 : September 03, 2009, 02:23:10 PM

btw if the game is blacked out locally it won't be on at Beef O Brady's either, even if they have NFL Ticket.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 03, 2009, 02:25:20 PM

You had your chance to put up or shut up. You didn't do the former and we all know you won't do the latter, so that clearly solidifies your troll status.

DynaMike Glennon

Pro Bowler

#20 : September 03, 2009, 02:27:11 PM

I need help putting sig pictures at the bottom of threads. Would somebody enlighten me how to do so!

BucsPromo

Starter

#21 : September 03, 2009, 02:33:25 PM

I'll be at the South MacDill Beef's on gameday since the Bucs won't be on TV due to the blackout. ?If you want to lay down some benjamins, I'll be wearing my Bucs hawaiian shirt, smoking cigars, drinking from a flask and scoping out trim. ?See you there buddy. ?

I'll be in my seat inside the stadium.

I can clearly tell you're to afraid to make wagers. Go back to supporting the Patriots, Cowboys, Eagles , Giants.

benchwarmer69

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 03, 2009, 03:01:01 PM

You had your chance to put up or shut up. You didn't do the former and we all know you won't do the latter, so that clearly solidifies your troll status.

His mommy didn't pay enough attention to him.

Too many "late nights" out at the local strip.

Sry, Troll... She should have been there for you, but I just HAD to give her another buck.

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
#23 : September 03, 2009, 03:03:23 PM

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 03, 2009, 03:11:40 PM

I need help putting sig pictures at the bottom of threads. Would somebody enlighten me how to do so!

Click the "Edit Profile" link at the top. Then click "Forum Preferences" on the left. Scroll down and you'll see the dialog box for your signature. Copy/past the url of your image into the box. But IMG tags around the url. Like so---> [ img ]url here[ /img ] <---remove the spaces within the tags. Finally, click "Save".
Page: 1 2
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Offseason turmoil « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools