Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We Will Survive « previous next »
Page: 1

superumana

Practice Squad

: September 03, 2009, 03:22:08 PM

People I know we all love this team dearly and wish nothing but the best for our boys, but lets think about this Jagz firing before we put Rah on the cutting board. First off as the head coach Morris has promised that he was going to put the best ppl on the field. Its obvious that that also means coaches. If a coach is not going to have the work ethics to stay in long meetings and correct the mistakes in the game or work on establishing a more fundamentaly sound offense, then why bother with this guy. Like Morris said in his PC he liked what was started by Jagz but now its time to go deeper with the scheeme. I personally have just gained more respect for Morris. He saw that he made a mistake and fronted up like a man and decided to change that. Thats my coach and like it or not thats your coach too. Morris, is looking out for the team. Yes he lacks the head coaching experience but he def knows how to stand up for what he thinks is right for the administration.  I am excited for this season. Im sure we wont go far and will have some pretty upsetting losses, but i am also excited for the newness of this team. I am from california and pay extra money just to watch this team play and i will continue to pay the extra money to watch them lose. Lets support our team but most importantly lets respect the guy who is in charge. 

alldaway

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 03, 2009, 03:23:48 PM

My hope throughout this off season has been Bates and the defensive side of the ball.  Frankly I am sticking with it because it is clear the offense will be a work in progress.  If the offense surprises I may apologize to Olson, but until then I am very skeptical of him. 

Incognito

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 03, 2009, 03:28:02 PM

People I know we all love this team dearly

Not all of us. Some of us are just here to bash them.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 03, 2009, 03:31:56 PM

anyone notice that Raheem looks a little like Gloria Gaynor?

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 03, 2009, 03:58:06 PM

Guys quick question, is Olsen our new OC? I didn't see it posted anywhere.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#5 : September 03, 2009, 04:00:57 PM

People I know we all love this team dearly and wish nothing but the best for our boys, but lets think about this Jagz firing before we put Rah on the cutting board. First off as the head coach Morris has promised that he was going to put the best ppl on the field. Its obvious that that also means coaches. If a coach is not going to have the work ethics to stay in long meetings and correct the mistakes in the game or work on establishing a more fundamentaly sound offense, then why bother with this guy. Like Morris said in his PC he liked what was started by Jagz but now its time to go deeper with the scheeme. I personally have just gained more respect for Morris. He saw that he made a mistake and fronted up like a man and decided to change that. Thats my coach and like it or not thats your coach too. Morris, is looking out for the team. Yes he lacks the head coaching experience but he def knows how to stand up for what he thinks is right for the administration.  I am excited for this season. Im sure we wont go far and will have some pretty upsetting losses, but i am also excited for the newness of this team. I am from california and pay extra money just to watch this team play and i will continue to pay the extra money to watch them lose. Lets support our team but most importantly lets respect the guy who is in charge. 

It doesnt take 6 months to figure out if you have the wrong guy.    If we got stomped by Dallas, and our offense suck teet, then ok do what you feel you have to do. But to replace him with a guy who has never had a winning season as  an OC is crazy.  Olson is 16-32 as an OC, and his resume' is the Lions and Ramns man...come on!!!!!!!  I hope he does a great job, but his past says other wise.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 03, 2009, 04:01:43 PM

It doesnt take 6 months to figure out if you have the wrong guy.    If we got stomped by Dallas, and our offense suck teet, then ok do what you feel you have to do. But to replace him with a guy who has never had a winning season as  an OC is crazy.  Olson is 16-32 as an OC, and his resume' is the Lions and Ramns man...come on!!!!!!!  I hope he does a great job, but his past says other wise.

I thought you were smarter than this, CC.

JoshJohnson11

Hall of Famer

#7 : September 03, 2009, 04:01:48 PM

Never mind I found it.

Please leave your message after the beep.BEEP!!!

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#8 : September 03, 2009, 04:03:56 PM

anyone notice that Raheem looks a little like Gloria Gaynor?

I laughed.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#9 : September 03, 2009, 04:05:08 PM

It doesnt take 6 months to figure out if you have the wrong guy. � �If we got stomped by Dallas, and our offense suck teet, then ok do what you feel you have to do. But to replace him with a guy who has never had a winning season as �an OC is crazy. �Olson is 16-32 as an OC, and his resume' is the Lions and Ramns man...come on!!!!!!! �I hope he does a great job, but his past says other wise.

I thought you were smarter than this, CC.

lmao, I didnt think anyone would notice.  lol  You got me!!!!

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: We Will Survive « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools