Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Matt Bryant says Mike Nugent "is out of his damn mind" « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#75 : September 04, 2009, 12:00:07 PM

well we can at least say Bryant did far more for this team than Carnell ever did, yet folks already have him in the HOF around here.....strange indeed.

you'll catch heat for that statement

So we are using one pre-season instead of his career? Sorry if I don't understand that logic

Dude there hasn't been a chance because Matt was hurt. Are we ready to dump a money guy for this guy? I say no...

How long are we supposed to keep the guy around, unable to kick? Dude's leg is weak when he's 100%

^^^^True Story!!!

Is the guy Drinking "Nature Bee" or something??? Is he just going to snap into Mid-Season Form over the next 9 days? Maybe he and his "Punter Buddy" should have been at One Buc Place a little more in the Off Season, instead of pouting about the competition. He should have been out there fighting with his actions, instead of trying to sound tough in the papers now!

Thanks Matt... now keep it moving Homie!

TheKeyStoneBucs

Second String

#76 : September 04, 2009, 12:03:49 PM

Maybe they should cut Josh Johnson since they don't need 4 QBs and Keep both kickers. Bryant for FGs and Nugent for long field goals and kick offs.

"Get the Funk out of Ma face"

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#77 : September 04, 2009, 12:15:22 PM

Maybe they should cut Josh Johnson since they don't need 4 QBs and Keep both kickers. Bryant for FGs and Nugent for long field goals and kick offs.

Pretty sure Rah said he was gonna keep the 53 best players. No way Bryant is in the top 53 if he can't even get out the training room and on the field.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#78 : September 04, 2009, 12:16:56 PM

I lost a lot of respect for Bryant after that radio interview. The guy is turning Mike Vanderjagt on us. I wonder if Morris will address him in his next press conference as "that idiot kicker" like Manning did Vandy.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#79 : September 04, 2009, 01:59:00 PM

a whole lot of debate over nothing. we are talking about KICKERS!

Cut Bryant, if Nugent stinks it up, cut him and re-sign Bryant or get someone else. We're not talking franchise QBs here, we are talking kickers, you can find them on Craigslist.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#80 : September 04, 2009, 03:06:06 PM

a whole lot of debate over nothing. we are talking about KICKERS!

Cut Bryant, if Nugent stinks it up, cut him and re-sign Bryant or get someone else. We're not talking franchise QBs here, we are talking kickers, you can find them on Craigslist.

True but, unfortunately, they decide the outcome of more games than any player other than the QB.

MBF

Hall of Famer

#81 : September 04, 2009, 05:48:09 PM

We should bring Jay Taylor back.

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#82 : September 04, 2009, 06:39:00 PM

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#83 : September 12, 2009, 04:59:01 PM

I wonder how many buc fans remember him?

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#84 : September 12, 2009, 05:14:19 PM

LOL, nice...

Coburn

Rookie

#85 : September 12, 2009, 05:21:44 PM

He's that guy from arena league. Jay Gru's team if I remember right?
Yeah he was actually pretty darn good as I recall. Was darn near perfect in AFL where
the uprights are closer together.

swashbuccaler

Hall of Famer

#86 : September 12, 2009, 05:22:34 PM

He's that guy from arena league. Jay Gru's team if I remember right?
Yeah he was actually pretty darn good as I recall. Was darn near perfect in AFL where
the uprights are closer together.

I know who he is.

Suh or bust, Dom. You make the call.

AcuraT

Starter

#87 : September 14, 2009, 10:24:48 AM

I know I am briniging back an old thread, however, Nuggent did not disappoint me at all yesterday.  He missed a 41 yard field goal. I am not saying Bryant was the answer, but I am saying that Nuggent is not the answer either.  The blocked attempt was not his fault.  However the bad miss from 41 yards was completely his fault.  That would not have been good from 30 yards it was so wide of the posts.

This may be a long season for kicking if his accuracy remains as bad as it appeared in the first regular season game.
Page: 1 ... 4 5 6
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Matt Bryant says Mike Nugent "is out of his damn mind" « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools