Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hope you Gruden-haters are happy... « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

: September 03, 2009, 04:52:18 PM

You reap what you sow...

Enjoy your 2-14 season.

It's going to be a hoot when we break out the orange jersies and we are 0-7.

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#1 : September 03, 2009, 04:53:50 PM

2-14. Right.

I'll take this as yet another persons resignation as a Buccaneer fan. You can re-apply for fanhood at the end of the year..

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 03, 2009, 04:54:10 PM

Like this season was going to be any better with Gruden and Trent Green?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

cyberdude557

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 03, 2009, 04:59:26 PM

Like this season was going to be any better with Gruden and Trent Green?

I'd take Gruden starting Josh Johnson (which was apparently the plan) over this massive train wreck.

Booker

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 03, 2009, 05:00:31 PM

LOL, the infamous Josh Johnson. This thread is getting better. Where is the train wreck? You mean like losing your last four games to miss the playoffs? That kind of wreck?

vladin

Starter

#5 : September 03, 2009, 05:00:48 PM

I didn't hate Gruden.  But I hope we do well this year.

GameTime

Hall of Famer
#6 : September 03, 2009, 05:01:04 PM

<--------- this Bucs fan is happy.

\"Lets put the O back in Country\"

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 03, 2009, 05:01:30 PM

touche Booker....and well played my friend.  

RaheemTheNightmare

Rookie

#8 : September 03, 2009, 05:02:12 PM

you realize if we go 2-14 we get this beast?

escobar

Hall of Famer

#9 : September 03, 2009, 05:04:47 PM

I love how it's not being a "real" fan to question anything about this team. If things are going poorly, which they are, a REAL fan will say so. Agreeing with every single thing a guy does isn't being a real fan, it's being stupid and weak minded. I don't need others to tell me what is good or bad, not even if it comes from our 32 year old inexperienced in over his head coach. Picking a bust who has shown nothing in his entire career as our starter at QB is a terrible decision. Handing out a 2.5 million signing bonus to a guy you clearly never wanted as your starter is a terrible decision. Drafting a first round QB, having him go an entire offseason learning an offense and then firing the coordinator a week before the opener is again, a terrible decision. I don't know if I agree with the entire trib article, but one point that's made is very accurate....if Jags CLEARLY wasn't right for the job then what the hell kind of interview did we give him? Clearly it was nothing more than fluff and the job was his the second he walked in the door.

All of these things wreak of inexperience. I'm of the opinion that if you are starting over from scratch, which we essentially are, then it's only going to work if we have strong leadership from the top. Right now it's obvious we don't.  

DougTheGreat

Starter

#10 : September 03, 2009, 05:05:26 PM

This place is getting to be **CENSORED**ing ridiculous. My God.

TheKeyStoneBucs

Second String

#11 : September 03, 2009, 05:06:03 PM

IMO, Bucs would be a playoff team with Gruden.

"Get the Funk out of Ma face"

DougTheGreat

Starter

#12 : September 03, 2009, 05:07:02 PM

lmfaoooooooooooo

Booker

Hall of Famer

#13 : September 03, 2009, 05:11:10 PM

I love how it's not being a "real" fan to question anything about this team. If things are going poorly, which they are, a REAL fan will say so. Agreeing with every single thing a guy does isn't being a real fan, it's being stupid and weak minded. I don't need others to tell me what is good or bad, not even if it comes from our 32 year old inexperienced in over his head coach. Picking a bust who has shown nothing in his entire career as our starter at QB is a terrible decision. Handing out a 2.5 million signing bonus to a guy you clearly never wanted as your starter is a terrible decision. Drafting a first round QB, having him go an entire offseason learning an offense and then firing the coordinator a week before the opener is again, a terrible decision. I don't know if I agree with the entire trib article, but one point that's made is very accurate....if Jags CLEARLY wasn't right for the job then what the hell kind of interview did we give him? Clearly it was nothing more than fluff and the job was his the second he walked in the door.

All of these things wreak of inexperience. I'm of the opinion that if you are starting over from scratch, which we essentially are, then it's only going to work if we have strong leadership from the top. Right now it's obvious we don't.  

LOL I love it. picking a bust? How is Freeman is bust? Oh since you think so it is true? Where is the truth to that statement? We aren't starting all over since Olson has been working with Freeman way more than Jags has. Some info for you. Logan was calling to the plays so Jagz isn't going to be missed there.  The offense they learned will still be here. So again don't see the sky is falling thing you do

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#14 : September 03, 2009, 05:12:55 PM

Not a chance in hell. Gruden lost the locker room, would REALLY have no option at QB and this team would have been doomed to 4 wins. Gruden was done here. Period.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hope you Gruden-haters are happy... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools