Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hope you Gruden-haters are happy... « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16

dbucfan

Hall of Famer
#225 : September 05, 2009, 04:19:29 PM

Hate - a lot of what your responded to and with in that post is speculative if not fertilizer - imvho.

And which of the Glazer boys do you think had a conversation with an NFL Coach about philosophy of building a winning team - to give them direction? 

The six month vs six years is reaching - I would offer the observation this organization has been shaken to its' foundation - without a plan - and that was a bad move.

FRG has been humming that tune for years - there was not salary cap issue and the impact of losing six draft picks for Keyshawn and Gruden meant nothing because high pick don't pan out all the time... yea - that's right - and all those teams spending time on who to pick in the draft are just doing it to kill time...

The defense was pretty damn good before Gruden arrived - just couldn't win big games... Gruden arrived and they did.  Now if Brad Johnson's arm hadn't failed the buccs team would have keep competing effectively in the NFC. 

\"A Great Coach has to have a Patient Wife, A Loyal Dog, and a Great Quarterback. . . . but not necessarily in that order\" ~ Coach Bud Grant

king_frog

Hall of Famer
#226 : September 05, 2009, 04:46:52 PM

Gruden is history !! Get over it !!! Dear God some of you guy's act like loosing Gruden is worse than losing a loved one. His playoff record cost him his job !!! Move On !!

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#227 : September 05, 2009, 06:17:38 PM

Gruden is history !! Get over it !!! Dear God some of you guy's act like loosing Gruden is worse than losing a loved one. His playoff record cost him his job !!! Move On !!
Were still on a discussion board so I think some will move when they get good and ready...OBD

mark2001

Pro Bowler
#228 : September 05, 2009, 08:58:38 PM

Just wondering what you will say when people start bringing up coach Dungy about half way through the year coming up.

XXXVII Champs

Second String

#229 : September 05, 2009, 10:30:55 PM

Whether you like Gruden or not as the Bucs coach, the record under him sucked after the SB.  IMO a change was long over due.  Although the new regime hasn't taken the field yet, I have a su**CENSORED**ion we'll see a few more new faces in the Bucs upper echelons  in Jan/Feb of next year.    PUt on your seat belts, 2009 is going to be a bumpy ride for us.
Page: 1 ... 14 15 16
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: I hope you Gruden-haters are happy... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools