Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon Trash « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9

olafberserker

Hall of Famer
#105 : September 04, 2009, 11:39:00 PM

Pushed?  The guy tapped his shoulder pad.   LOL.  Now I don't know what the guy said so if we find out, then maybe something changes.  But a pat on the shoulder.  Cheap shot period.   

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#106 : September 05, 2009, 01:31:50 AM

OBF I hear ya on some points but you are totally wrong in that Oregon threw him under the bus.  It would be one thing if all he did was clock the BSU idiot who should have known better - sorry guys but nobody here can sit here and say what they would have done as its not like he thought about it and then hit him, it was a reaction.  Yes, Blount was wrong for what he did but where he crossed the line and deserved to have his year taken away was how he reacted after this initial punch.  When your own teammates try to calm you down you dont sit there and push them and hit them and when your COACH and LAW ENFORCEMENT attempt to get you calmed down and in the locker room you dont get aggressive with them and then go after fans.  Did the fans say some things, yeah but it just shows you BSU is still a small time school that should have had more security and keeping the crowd back.  Blount is responsible for his actions and he deserves to get suspended but dont sit here and say Oregon threw him under the bus as dude still keeps his scholarship and still gets to practice with the team.  I'm not an Oregon fan but they did the right thing.

BSU on the other hand is a bunch of jerk offs as whatever his name is should be suspended at least one game.  The hit last year was dirty and I saw #1 with at least one or two late hits on Oregon players so lets not sit here and think they were not running their mouths also.  All I have to say is BSU may think they are all that now but they better watch out for TULSA baby!!!

If jerkoff did spit on Blount or call him the N word like some also said initially Blount is still wrong but I respect the guy for knocking the BIA out!!

LFO

Hall of Famer

#107 : September 05, 2009, 01:57:38 AM

This thread is hilarious.

Agreed.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#108 : September 05, 2009, 03:18:28 AM

Yupppersss.

OBF = not credible from here on out.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#109 : September 05, 2009, 09:55:50 PM

Blouts attorney has some words to say about his clients suspension and what occurred after the game.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#110 : September 08, 2009, 01:17:20 PM

Oregon lets Jamere Holland and Eddie Plesant stay on the team for street racing which lead to them crashing into a pregnant lady. This has to be Holland 3rd strike already.
Oregon gave a guy convicted of manslaughter a schlorship
Oregon gave Onterrio Smith a scholorship after being booted from UT

Oregon AD let the media decide the punishment.
Not really helping how Oregon looks here.

And Flordia is a clean holy program

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#111 : September 08, 2009, 01:18:50 PM

http://gwrighster.yardbarker.com/blog/GWrighster/94_HoutWont_Do_That_Again/1116141

what a football player has to say. Hout deserved it and crossed the line.

B!TCHES get STITCHES.

What worse than a sore loser is a sore winner. At least Oregon punished him, unlike BSU.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#112 : September 08, 2009, 01:33:02 PM

You're such a freakin' clown.

Players talk after EVERY GAME. Winners talk. Losers talk.

Your boyfriend tries to beat up the entire stadium.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#113 : September 08, 2009, 01:46:27 PM

and he almost did... they whole state of Boise was fleeing from him.

Its amazing how the attention from the media went from Oregon to BSU NOT punishing Hout. College Gameday and the rest were ripping BSU.

Its also amazing how many people came to the support of Oregon and Blount. Guys like Randy Shannon, Kermit Washington etc. Its also amazing how many people dont care about the issue. Im at Texas Tech right now, and everyone just laughs about the punch.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#114 : September 08, 2009, 02:02:27 PM

Kermit Washington?  The guy who crushed Rudy T's eyesocket in?  Laughable...

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#115 : September 08, 2009, 02:08:48 PM

Its amazing how the attention from the media went from Oregon to BSU NOT punishing Hout. College Gameday and the rest were ripping BSU.

Its also amazing how many people came to the support of Oregon and Blount. Guys like Randy Shannon, Kermit Washington etc. Its also amazing how many people dont care about the issue. Im at Texas Tech right now, and everyone just laughs about the punch.
You don't quite get the point. Maybe Randy Shannon and Kermit Washington don't either.

Players run their mouths before the game. Players run their mouths during the game. Players run their mouths after the game.

Blount runs his mouth before the game. Blount gets worked over during the game. Blount tries to fight everybody after the game.

There have been countless players that have been jawed at, after getting their asses handed to them on the field, and were still somehow able to keep themselves from assaulting everybody a stone's throw away.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#116 : September 08, 2009, 02:10:32 PM

Kermit Washington? The guy who crushed Rudy T's eyesocket in? Laughable...

yeah the guy that made a career out of himself now, and a GREAT member of the community who puts on basketball camps etc, who owns many successful businesses

I guess in your world you have never made a mistake because your sooo perfect, and you cant forgive someone. Hopefully when you screw up people never give you another chance and they piss on your grave.

Guys like Al Aflava punch National Guard members and go to the NFL, but a guy punching someone on the football field is horrible.

After the game Blount goes straight to the media, than when he gets back to Eugene calls Boise State, and Hout. I dont know what people want this guy to do? I mean jesus the NFL lets bigger scum with less talent in the league every year. Its pretty clear with his actions after the game he knew he made a mistake, its like people want him to rewind time.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#117 : September 08, 2009, 02:13:37 PM

You don't quite get the point. Maybe Randy Shannon and Kermit Washington don't either.

Players run their mouths before the game. Players run their mouths during the game. Players run their mouths after the game.

Blount runs his mouth before the game. Blount gets worked over during the game. Blount tries to fight everybody after the game.

There have been countless players that have been jawed at, after getting their asses handed to them on the field, and were still somehow able to keep themselves from assaulting everybody a stone's throw away.

Can you read old posts?

Is this the first time you think Blount has had people talk trash?

Did you miss the part where Hout went out of his way to get in Blount face than shove him? Did you miss the part of the clip where as soon as Hout opens his mouth Coach petersen is grabbing him?

Hout deserved it, Garrett Embry didnt.

BSU handled it alot worst than Oregon from not suspending Hout, to replaying the punch on the screen.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#118 : September 08, 2009, 02:20:47 PM

Can you read old posts?

Did you miss the part where Hout went out of his way to get in Blount face than shove him? Did you miss the part of the clip where as soon as Hout opens his mouth Coach petersen is grabbing him?

Hout deserved it, Garrett Embry didnt.

BSU handled it alot worst than Oregon from not suspending Hout, to replaying the punch on the screen.
I'm going to intervene.......

I deffiantly missed that part.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#119 : September 08, 2009, 02:26:53 PM

Can you read old posts?

Did you miss the part where Hout went out of his way to get in Blount face than shove him?

That wasn't even a "shove".

If this was any other team, your tune would be completely different.

You continuously make an ass out of yourself with your blind homerism.

Proclaiming betting "locks" on Oregon....... Refusing to admit when your team gets over due to HORRIFIC officiating...... Defending this dude's actions.......

It really is pathetic.  

Page: 1 ... 6 7 8 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon Trash « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools