Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon Trash « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9

dalbuc

Hall of Famer

#45 : September 04, 2009, 11:10:49 AM

obviously they will. Blount deserved to make the DL needs collapse from under him. Its what Blount did after and to his teammates is a whole other thing and deserves suspension

He should have played a better game since it was him that blew 2 big plays. Sounds like his game couldn't cash the check his mouth wrote.

All posts are opinions in case you are too stupid to figure that out on your own without me saying it over and over.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#46 : September 04, 2009, 02:39:54 PM

obviously they will. Blount deserved to make the DL needs collapse from under him. Its what Blount did after and to his teammates is a whole other thing and deserves suspension

He should have played a better game since it was him that blew 2 big plays. Sounds like his game couldn't cash the check his mouth wrote.

not disagreeing, but if Boise wants respect you act like your suppose to win these games, you dont taunt after a win. You were the FAVORITE

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#47 : September 04, 2009, 02:41:42 PM

I am not going to defend one player or the other, clearly both were wrong here.  The Boise State player should not have gone up to the Oregon player and taunted him and clearly Blount should not have punched him, fought with his own teammates and gone after the fans.  Both players were idiots in this situation.  That being said, Blount's actions were clearly worse and the taunt, I don't think, warranted a sucker punch to the unprotected face of a player who was turning away.   

I have a ton of respect for Oregon and Boise State and I like both of their football teams quite a bit.  If I was the coach I would kick the kid off of my team.  If I was the Boise State head coach I would suspend the DL for at least 1 game, maybe two.   I will definitely lose respect for both schools if little or no action is taken against both participants. 

a players mom was told by the play by play guy that Blount probably will be kicked off the team. I personally dont think he should have his career over, over a fight that wasnt insticated by you. 3-4 games seems right, and than see if hes changed.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#48 : September 04, 2009, 02:43:54 PM

You think he is the first player that was ever talked smack to?  It is part of the game.  When you loose, man up and take it like a man.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#49 : September 04, 2009, 02:46:12 PM

I am not going to defend one player or the other, clearly both were wrong here. The Boise State player should not have gone up to the Oregon player and taunted him and clearly Blount should not have punched him, fought with his own teammates and gone after the fans. Both players were idiots in this situation. That being said, Blount's actions were clearly worse and the taunt, I don't think, warranted a sucker punch to the unprotected face of a player who was turning away.

I have a ton of respect for Oregon and Boise State and I like both of their football teams quite a bit. If I was the coach I would kick the kid off of my team. If I was the Boise State head coach I would suspend the DL for at least 1 game, maybe two. I will definitely lose respect for both schools if little or no action is taken against both participants.

a players mom was told by the play by play guy that Blount probably will be kicked off the team. I personally dont think he should have his career over, over a fight that wasnt insticated by you. 3-4 games seems right, and than see if hes changed.

The punch deserves a 3-5 game suspension.  Fighting with teammates adds onto that.  Going after fans and coaches ends his season.  Pushing and fighting with security and police ends your stint on my team.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#50 : September 04, 2009, 02:48:01 PM

You think he is the first player that was ever talked smack to? �It is part of the game. �When you loose, man up and take it like a man.

trash talking is FINE, Blount probably hears it every game. When you touch someone personal space it crosses the line. That Boise DL thought he was cool running his mouth and shoving Blount, and 5 secs later he got nailed with the "punch known around the world", and looks like a fool as his coaches have to catch him.

BucsBullsBolts

Hall of Famer

#51 : September 04, 2009, 02:48:46 PM

You think he is the first player that was ever talked smack to?  It is part of the game.  When you loose, man up and take it like a man.

And when you win, man up and act like a man .... They were both wrong.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#52 : September 04, 2009, 02:49:35 PM

I am not going to defend one player or the other, clearly both were wrong here. The Boise State player should not have gone up to the Oregon player and taunted him and clearly Blount should not have punched him, fought with his own teammates and gone after the fans. Both players were idiots in this situation. That being said, Blount's actions were clearly worse and the taunt, I don't think, warranted a sucker punch to the unprotected face of a player who was turning away.

I have a ton of respect for Oregon and Boise State and I like both of their football teams quite a bit. If I was the coach I would kick the kid off of my team. If I was the Boise State head coach I would suspend the DL for at least 1 game, maybe two. I will definitely lose respect for both schools if little or no action is taken against both participants.

The punch deserves a 3-5 game suspension.  Fighting with teammates adds onto that.  Going after fans and coaches ends his season.  Pushing and fighting with security and police ends your stint on my team.

if Blount deserves 3-5 games for the punch. The Boise DL deserves 6+ games, because his shove pretty what lead to everything else. I doubt Blount goes into the stands if the guy doesnt shove him. I doubt the fans are down there yelling at Blount to begin with if the guy doesnt shove Blount.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#53 : September 04, 2009, 02:50:20 PM

I do not think the kid that took a sucker punch looks like a fool.  I think the kid that acted like a fool looks like a fool.  

Yes as sucker punch is when you punch somebody that is not looking at you.

BuckEmUp

Hall of Famer

#54 : September 04, 2009, 02:51:18 PM

Wow, you are still putting the blame on the Dline kid? 

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#55 : September 04, 2009, 02:51:37 PM

You think he is the first player that was ever talked smack to? �It is part of the game. �When you loose, man up and take it like a man.

yeah and trash talking is one thing, shoving a guy is another. It was obviously not smart because Chris Peterson grabbed his player and soon as he said something and than shoved him Blount well Peterson was grabbing him.

If Blount cant take trash talking, than wouldnt he be tossed from every game? What do you think happens on the field of play? It was the SHOVE that set him off.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#56 : September 04, 2009, 02:52:29 PM

Wow, you are still putting the blame on the Dline kid? 

yep dont trash talk after dominating on the field and sure as hell dont SHOVE someone after a win. The shove lead to everything else.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#57 : September 04, 2009, 02:52:46 PM

if Blount deserves 3-5 games for the punch. The Boise DL deserves 6+ games, because his shove pretty what lead to everything else.

That's complete b/s.  The Boise player deserves to be disciplined, but nowhere close to what Blunt should be disciplined for his reaction.

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#58 : September 04, 2009, 02:53:01 PM

Right.  So next time someone honks at me in traffic and flips me off, I can punch them in the face.

C'mon man.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#59 : September 04, 2009, 02:56:35 PM

if Blount deserves 3-5 games for the punch. The Boise DL deserves 6+ games, because his shove pretty what lead to everything else.

That's complete b/s.  The Boise player deserves to be disciplined, but nowhere close to what Blunt should be disciplined for his reaction.

Im just stating on the PUNCH. He thinks the punch deserves 3-5 games than more for the others. If he thinks 3 for JUST the Punch than 6 for the guy who started it.

Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon Trash « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools