Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon Trash « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#15 : September 04, 2009, 02:14:38 AM

Wow....what a chump that guy is.

Glad Boise State won the game.

Not gonna blame the entire team for his boorish (at best) behaviour, but they lost to Boise State anyway.

Meh.

Who cares. Oregon State was never gonna win tthe game...errr.the title anyway.

That punk scumbag kid shouldbe kicked off the team any second now.

On a good note, you all keep an eye on Curtis Dukes from Penn State, he is a class kid, a workout machine, can run, and will go into the NFL one day. Hopefully to my Bucs.
Oregon not Oregon State
Yeah I knew that...

It is all one who cares anyway.

I know Oregon Buc fan is pizzed right now!  I know he is seething.  He is probably on suicide watch right now...ha ha!

Why on the Red Board anyway?

That wa pretty stupid, IMO, considering the board has a college forum....
b.c this is where it all started.
also trying to take away from all the other stupid topics on the bucs before the bucs have even played a game.. Kinda like the "Train Wreck" topic started by the Oregon Buc

yeah because Leftwich is a great QB and firing an OC like the Chiefs is a great way to start the year. I know negative post arent allowed on here

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 04, 2009, 02:16:48 AM

Here is a great quality video of the incident

cared to post what happened before...

you know the Boise DL taunting him than shoving him? Doubt that part happens if the push didnt happen.
Wow...so a shove demands a cheap sucker puch, and some staff and team restraining him?

How is this defined?

You are a Oregon homer OBF, period.  There are no excuses for what that butt stain did.  He sucks.  

He'll be off the team any second, if not already...

so you lose a game, and have an awful game, you hate this team/that team hates you. You are after the game and some hillbilly comes up to you says some words to you than shoves you, and you should just walk away? This is a physical sport, its not baseball.

BSU DL doesnt need to taunt or shove a guy, you won act like you have won before.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 04, 2009, 02:17:01 AM

Any real man stnads up when he is taunted and shoved by throwing a cheap shot?

that is no real man bro.  Not sure where you come from, but that is dirty.  And if he grew up in my neighborhood, he would be in deep shiz.  Just saying.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

#18 : September 04, 2009, 02:17:56 AM

blount has had many problems this is not his first go around

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 04, 2009, 02:18:04 AM

Guys in the NFL have worse happen to them, and they walk away.

That guy from Oregon is a dirtbag....stop standing up for this loser,when you cannot stand up for the BUcs on a Bucs MB.  That is pathetic.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#20 : September 04, 2009, 02:18:53 AM

that is no real man bro. �Not sure where you come from, but that is dirty. �And if he grew up in my neighborhood, he would be in deep shiz. �Just saying.

how was it a cheap shot? Your suppose to tell him when you punch him?

A real man shouldnt taunt after an arse kicking, and a real man doesnt physically touch someone to top it off. That crosses the line. Personal space is personal space

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

#21 : September 04, 2009, 02:19:47 AM

you know the Boise DL taunting him than shoving him? Doubt that part happens if the push didnt happen.
Wow...so a shove demands a cheap sucker puch, and some staff and team restraining him?

How is this defined?

You are a Oregon homer OBF, period. ?There are no excuses for what that butt stain did. ?He sucks. ?

so you lose a game, and have an awful game, you hate this team/that team hates you. You are after the game and some hillbilly comes up to you says some words to you than shoves you, and you should just walk away? This is a physical sport, its not baseball.

BSU DL doesnt need to taunt or shove a guy, you won act like you have won before.
the hillbilly coment again i rather be around a bunch of hillbillys than some no good thugs

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 04, 2009, 02:19:55 AM

Guys in the NFL have worse happen to them, and they walk away.

That guy from Oregon is a dirtbag....stop standing up for this loser,when you cannot stand up for the BUcs on a Bucs MB. �That is pathetic.

not standing up for him. Standing up for the punch. I think it was uncalled for the incident with his teammates and after the punch. I think he should be suspended but not because of the punch to the BSU DL...

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

#23 : September 04, 2009, 02:20:31 AM

how can you defend this idiot

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 04, 2009, 02:20:38 AM

How is this defined?

You are a Oregon homer OBF, period. ?There are no excuses for what that butt stain did. ?He sucks. ?

the hillbilly coment again i rather be around a bunch of hillbillys than some no good thugs

so your saying your a hillbilly?

The "thug" isnt from Oregon hes from Percy, FL.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 04, 2009, 02:20:59 AM

that is no real man bro. �Not sure where you come from, but that is dirty. �And if he grew up in my neighborhood, he would be in deep shiz. �Just saying.

A real man shouldnt taunt after an arse kicking, and a real man doesnt physically touch someone to top it off. That crosses the line. Personal space is personal space
Way to spin it.

EVERYONE except YOU knows that was dirty.

Straight gah-bage...way to rep your team man.

That punk kid is off the team right now....he has issues.

If a guy cannot take a taunt he is a cry baby loser.  If a guy cannot take a shove by shoving BACK, then he is not a man.  But to cheap shot someone is beng a goon.

Stop being a hmer and go to bed...I know you are pizzed.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#26 : September 04, 2009, 02:21:30 AM

cause Im a man and a man stands up for himself when someone physically touches you. Taunting is one thing, physically touching someone after a game is another.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 04, 2009, 02:22:37 AM

Way to spin it.

EVERYONE except YOU knows that was dirty.

Straight gah-bage...way to rep your team man.

That punk kid is off the team right now....he has issues.

If a guy cannot take a taunt he is a cry baby loser.  If a guy cannot take a shove by shoving BACK, then he is not a man.  But to cheap shot someone is beng a goon.

Stop being a hmer and go to bed...I know you are pizzed.

so he needs to fight evenly and just shove back? I didnt know that was the rules to fight?

Im not pissed, look at the game thread, we had a good time talking about the game. Were still 0-0 in the Pac-10.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#28 : September 04, 2009, 02:22:56 AM

cause Im a man and a man stands up for himself when someone physically touches you. Taunting is one thing, physically touching someone after a game is another.
Laughable.

People shove all the time in football, seldom do they do what that idiot did.

If it were the other way around, your hippocrite azz would be spinning it another way.  Don't even lie dude...stop lying.  Stop being a cry baby loser.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer

#29 : September 04, 2009, 02:23:40 AM

a pat on the shoulder lol whatever it does not matter they lost thats what matters to a team that plays on a blue field

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon Trash « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools