Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon Trash « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#30 : September 04, 2009, 02:24:11 AM

I could careless about the game results.  I am only saying that retard you support is a loser, and is not justified by doing what he did.  Have you ever played football before?

Obviously, judging by the way you talk, you have not.

baybuc35

Hall of Famer
#31 : September 04, 2009, 02:26:17 AM

sat wvu 56 liberty 0

goodnight

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#32 : September 04, 2009, 02:27:43 AM

I am sure Pacman JOnes wouldlove your philosophies in life...

Did you grow up with Derrick Ward?

Gimme a break.  It is sooo obvious you are pizzed about the results, and now you are even madder because you are defending what this  THUG did.  He got shoved.  Wow.  He got "taunted".  Whoa.

He cukered punched a due, and then had to be restrained.  And he went after some schlep in the stands...yeah...

Pacman likes you OBF.  Likes you a lot...

#33 : September 04, 2009, 02:27:58 AM

Lets see someone called the guy the N word and the white guy pushed him away to start off. I don't see anything wrong with it. If someone shoves you are you just gonna walk away?

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#34 : September 04, 2009, 02:28:18 AM

I could careless about the game results. �I am only saying that retard you support is a loser, and is not justified by doing what he did. �Have you ever played football before?

what does having to play football mean?

Its amazing Blount had no issues after any L and W last year... wonder why, he isnt getting pushed or taunted.

BSU player needs to act like hes been there and this was expected... shake hands walk off the field. You did your taunting by your play.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#35 : September 04, 2009, 02:30:07 AM

Lets see someone called the guy the N word and the white guy pushed him away to start off. I don't see anything wrong with it. If someone shoves you are you just gonna walk away?

obviously they will. Blount deserved to make the DL needs collapse from under him. Its what Blount did after and to his teammates is a whole other thing and deserves suspension

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#36 : September 04, 2009, 02:30:33 AM

I could careless about the game results. �I am only saying that retard you support is a loser, and is not justified by doing what he did. �Have you ever played football before?

Its amazing Blount had no issues after any L and W last year... wonder why, he isnt getting pushed or taunted.

BSU player needs to act like hes been there and this was expected... shake hands walk off the field. You did your taunting by your play.
Perhaps LaGarrete should heed your advice.

He got beat, got shoved and yelled at...walk off, get em next time.

Instead, he went after dudes in teh stadium, sucker punched a guy in the jaw, lost, (ha ha), and had to be restrained by players and coaches.

Your point is baseless.

You obviously have no idea what fights are about.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#37 : September 04, 2009, 02:32:33 AM

Kid has issues controlling himself.  I watch enough football to know what happens...I have played and have heard what has been said.  Unless someone does something truly worth it, I am not gonna go after dudes in the stadium, not sucker punch people in the jaw.

Rules in fighting?  There are none.  Being an idiot?  Your player was one.

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#38 : September 04, 2009, 02:36:30 AM

Instead, he went after dudes in teh stadium, sucker punched a guy in the jaw, lost, (ha ha), and had to be restrained by players and coaches.

Your point is baseless.

I doubt Blount doesnt punch someone if a player doesnt push him. And if its true the N word was used, the guy deserved it without the shove.

TheShadow

Hall of Famer

#39 : September 04, 2009, 06:56:15 AM

If that clown felt like that, he should have stood there and fought them all. Instead he sucker punches the guy and back out of there quicker than Tony Soprano running from the feds. No class at all. A guy slapping you on the shoulder pad (because you had been running your big bazoo) isn't a shove. He (Blount) deserved it. That move looked like something I'd see at a Trailer Park Flag Football game.

Blount should learn to take it like a man next time. If there is a next time. I hope they toss that dingleberry off the team.

Quit beefing about the past and start hoping for the future

BucsGuru

Hall of Famer
#40 : September 04, 2009, 07:48:18 AM

Thug.  Classic sucker punch by a sissy.  Then went all Bobby Brown after that; what a joke.  Should definitely be removed from the team and put back on the streets where he belongs. 

#41 : September 04, 2009, 08:15:56 AM

Your point is baseless.

I doubt Blount doesnt punch someone if a player doesnt push him. And if its true the N word was used, the guy deserved it without the shove.
I don't think the player called him it. I believe someone in the crowd did.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#42 : September 04, 2009, 08:47:16 AM

What a surprise, the biggest blind homer ever is actually defending this idiot. Hey OBF, tell us again about how Oklahoma didn't get screwed in the '05 game against Oregon.

It wasn't even a "shove". The dude slapped his shoulder pads. It's obvious from his body language that he wasn't lookin' for a fight.

Blount can run his mouth before the game is played, but can't take it after he and his team get stomped.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

Fitz66

Hall of Famer

#43 : September 04, 2009, 10:10:52 AM

Here is a great quality video of the incident

cared to post what happened before...

you know the Boise DL taunting him than shoving him? Doubt that part happens if the push didnt happen.

So if he goes and murders someone later we'll all have a citizens arrest on the DL.  Get real. 

I hope when you sober up this morning this looks different. 

If not, you deserve the bad press, the stain on your program for the year, and most importantly the humiliating loss where you didn't get a first down til the 3rd Quarter against a non-BCS team.  Oh and nice game Blount, -5 yards on 8 carries.

www.Atlbucs.com
Facebook:  Atl Bucs

SB4TB

Starter

#44 : September 04, 2009, 10:20:01 AM

I am not going to defend one player or the other, clearly both were wrong here.  The Boise State player should not have gone up to the Oregon player and taunted him and clearly Blount should not have punched him, fought with his own teammates and gone after the fans.  Both players were idiots in this situation.  That being said, Blount's actions were clearly worse and the taunt, I don't think, warranted a sucker punch to the unprotected face of a player who was turning away.   

I have a ton of respect for Oregon and Boise State and I like both of their football teams quite a bit.  If I was the coach I would kick the kid off of my team.  If I was the Boise State head coach I would suspend the DL for at least 1 game, maybe two.   I will definitely lose respect for both schools if little or no action is taken against both participants. 
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 9
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Oregon Trash « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools