Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LaGarrette Blount should be facing a long suspension. « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11

#150 : August 12, 2010, 12:59:08 AM

Javon Ringer>Blount

oregonbucfan

Hall of Famer

#151 : August 10, 2010, 07:31:11 PM

Blount and Hout finally talked more publically about what happened.

Hout basically said I just told him how he likes losing.

Blount said he said that a few other things and confirmed they were racist remarks.

Blount also said if what Hout said was true I would have fought every opponent Ive played. Went into pretty big detail on the phone about the whole thing. And during the interview it was pretty funny Chris Johnson got on the phone and laid into the radio host for asking about it. Blount said this has been the first time in a long time hes even been asked about it, and doesnt mind being asked but only people out west even ask him about it. Also during the interview he was clowning on VY for doing the harlem shake, getting into a debate with Kenny Briggs, and Washington. Seems like hes well liked in Tennessee

I love the dude, and the local radio host who laid into Blount when it happened and didnt think he should touch the field again, believed what Blount said and thought deserved what he got.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#152 : August 10, 2010, 07:42:30 PM

College Gameday... they said Todd McShay had Blount as the #2 RB going into the year... thats a 1st/2nd rd pick.

McShay had James Davis (195th pick overall) and Arian Foster (undrafted) as his top 2 RB in last year's draft at one point, so you can take that for it's worth.

I guess that's 2 years in a row that one of McShay's top 2 RB's went undrafted.  He sucks.

#153 : August 12, 2010, 12:59:08 AM

Javon Ringer>Blount
Page: 1 ... 9 10 11
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: LaGarrette Blount should be facing a long suspension. « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools