Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida State VS Miami « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 8 9 10

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#135 : September 08, 2009, 12:41:39 AM

Great game and I loooooved the final score!!  ;D

John Galt?

Hall of Famer
#136 : September 08, 2009, 01:34:12 AM

I wanted FSU to win (they are using MY tax dollars) but still great game, edge of your seat stuff.

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#137 : September 08, 2009, 02:19:05 AM

I love it. My Canes won and it was a really awesome game. It is too bad that Miami does not have the creampuff schedule like most of the big schools do.

#138 : September 08, 2009, 08:46:19 AM

I love it. My Canes won and it was a really awesome game. It is too bad that Miami does not have the creampuff schedule like most of the big schools do.

Lets see Miami play  LSU at night in Death Valley and see what happens

Jacory Harris would crap himself

Florida's easiest game of this season will be the final one verses FSU and I promise you there will be no need for last minute heroics

I really feel sorry for Miami though...lets see if Miami can hang with Oklahoma like BYU did

GhostRider

Hall of Famer

#139 : September 08, 2009, 10:14:45 AM

Best game I've seen of the series....Man, both those teams looked great.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#140 : September 08, 2009, 12:06:39 PM

Looked like a WAC game to me.

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#141 : September 09, 2009, 01:10:15 AM

I did not call out any team in perticular when I talked of a creampuff schedule. So to lash out at me and my team shows what kind of person you are I guess. They call us Canes fans rude. What was that? Oh and if they do beat Oklahoma I'll be sure to remind you of your comment. Enjoy your season,not! I hope the Gators fall short just for fans like you.

#142 : September 09, 2009, 07:51:35 AM

I did not call out any team in perticular when I talked of a creampuff schedule. So to lash out at me and my team shows what kind of person you are I guess. They call us Canes fans rude. What was that? Oh and if they do beat Oklahoma I'll be sure to remind you of your comment. Enjoy your season,not! I hope the Gators fall short just for fans like you.

It may not have been directed at Florida in the statement but both on the radio and this board Canes fans in general have been doing their best to discount Florida as a football team because they play a weaker OOC schedule (There is even a thread started by a Canes fan talking about the SEC "creampuff" schedules) without taking into effect they have a rough in conference schedule

Sorry if I painted you with the same brush...but usually when a Cane fan brings creampuff schedules up it usually follows a flame against Florida or the SEC

See: http://www.pewterreport.com/forum/index.php?topic=43654.0

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#143 : September 09, 2009, 05:40:39 PM

I am actually rewatching the game right now...I recorded it to see how all played...OBD

Page: 1 ... 8 9 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida State VS Miami « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools