Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida State VS Miami « previous next »
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#15 : September 05, 2009, 01:29:40 PM

We have a COLLEGE FOOTBALL BOARD for a reason...

Not that I would expect the author of this thread to figure that out though...

They need to get rid of that forum because nobody really pays attention to it anyway.

When do you go there?

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#16 : September 05, 2009, 01:41:00 PM

They need to get rid of that forum because nobody really pays attention to it anyway.

When do you go there?

I've gone there a few times and it was nowhere near as active as the Cove is.

TURBO

Hall of Famer

#17 : September 05, 2009, 01:50:07 PM

When do you go there?

I've gone there a few times and it was nowhere near as active as the Cove is.

that may be true, but that board is set up for college football discussion, it has a purpose, this board has no purpose...lol

if people who want to talk college football, such as yourself, start using it, it will then become worth visiting...

BucFan9720

Practice Squad

#18 : September 05, 2009, 01:53:21 PM

Turbo is right. This forum is for bashing Obama, hating gay marriage, and laughing at the Hot Woman thread. No room for college football here.

O.S. Buc76

Hall of Famer

#19 : September 05, 2009, 02:08:11 PM

I only have one thing left to say about all of that.............................GO CANES!!  ;D

stufftherun55

Starter

#20 : September 05, 2009, 02:36:24 PM

What do you think of states chances?

"We might make a lot of money but, we also spend a lot of money"- Patrick Ewing (The best ever)

jsunm73

Pro Bowler

#21 : September 05, 2009, 04:13:07 PM

Go Canes!

ONEBIGDADDY

Hall of Famer

#22 : September 05, 2009, 04:26:27 PM

Go Miami and whoever else plays against Free Shoes University...OBD

#23 : September 05, 2009, 04:35:05 PM

Feel free to ignore my  posts anytime...or, feel free to eat my azz...

Dont worry TURBO just has nothing better to do with his pathetic life.

Feel Real Good

Hall of Famer

#24 : September 06, 2009, 06:23:11 PM

Are the announcers going to tell us we're watching the two best defenses in the country for the tenth year in a row when both offenses completely suck for the tenth year in a row?

FRG is the most logical poster on this board.  You guys just don\'t like where the logical conclusions take you.

rpc1978

Hall of Famer

#25 : September 06, 2009, 11:21:14 PM

i pumped about this game.  no one seems to be talking about us.  the scandal dominates any coveregae about FSU but whether Bobby gets to keep his wins or not wont deter the players on the filed performance.   lost in the shuffle with FSU's cheating scandal was the fact that they actually had a pretty good season last year.  I really like our skill position player on offense and the o-line which was so young a year ago now has a full season under its belt.  new guys will have to step up on defense but FSU always reloads there.  Watch Nigel Bradam at OLB.  That guy is going to be a beast.  I really hope we pound them on national tv and start the season off right. 

BucsnBoltsFan

Starter
#26 : September 06, 2009, 11:56:43 PM

Very excited about this game. IMO this will answer some questions about who is going to be winning the ACC.

MrFreakinMiyagi

Hall of Famer

#27 : September 07, 2009, 02:42:56 AM

I hope, more than anything, that it is a good game.

Dolorus Jason on a ban bet with me over the BCS Championship: \"You have your bet. I ain\'t scurred.\"- 12/8 \"Youre being banned from your own stupidity. Enjoy.\"-12/8 \"Prepare for your ban .\" -12/9 \"Miyagi gonna be banned.\"-12/9 \"Best bet I ever made ...\"-12/9 \"Miyagi mad , gettin banned.\"-12/9\"You mIght need a break from the board. Our bet should help you do just that.\"-12/10 11:38 AM
 \"The bet is off now.\"12/10 1:24 PM

TheGladiator

Pro Bowler

#28 : September 07, 2009, 10:16:30 PM

'Canes need to blitz FSU more on D....QB is too comfortable and it confused the OL earlier in game.

Samari28

Hall of Famer
#29 : September 07, 2009, 03:33:41 PM

It will be a defensive struggle in my opinion as both teams are loaded on the defensive side of the ball.  It will come down to whoever can run the ball, who makes the least amount of mistakes and I say FSU by 10.  Just don't see Miami being able to do much against probably the fastest defense FSU has EVER had and that is saying a lot.  Of course we will see if the DL can put up some numbers of old like Peter Boulware, Reinard Wilson, Andre Wadsworth, Corey Simon, if the LB's can play like Derrick Brooks, Geno Hayes, Marvin Jones and if the DB's can play like Deion Sanders, Terrell Buckley, Samari Rolle, Tay Cody, Clevan Thomas, Corey Sawyer, Leroy Butler, etc.
Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 10
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  College Football Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Florida State VS Miami « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools