Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Upcoming Season « previous next »
Page: 1

revol

Practice Squad

: September 04, 2009, 11:43:30 AM

I am afraid the Bucs are in for a dismal season.  Everything seems disorganized to me. Installing Leftwich as No. 1 QB was a mistake and was as much about race as ability. I can't really fault the coaches and players for preferring to team with members of their own race. After all the grrat majority of them are black, and it's perfectly natural for birds of a feather to flock together.

I HOPE I AM WRONG ABOUT PREDICTING A DISMAL SEASON. I don't claim to be an expert, just stating my inexpert views.

Regardless of all that  ---- GO GATORS

Bschucher

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 04, 2009, 11:53:51 AM

Wow.. your 1st post ever and it might be one of the most ridiculous posts I have read in a while. I even prefer Java's posts to this garbage. Crawl back under that rock from whence you came.

DanTurksGhost

Hall of Famer

#2 : September 04, 2009, 11:59:07 AM

Smell that? Smells like ignorance.

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#3 : September 04, 2009, 12:03:11 PM

Let me guess....were you formerly on trial for the Rodney King beating?

sammy8887

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 04, 2009, 12:21:29 PM

I did think this was interesting...

Leftwich on Freeman:

"As a veteran guy in this league, as a quarterback, it's almost my duty to do the things for him that guys like Steve McNair and Donovan McNabb did for me when I was a young kid. As a player, you want to see the guys who come up behind you do great things."

http://www.tampabay.com/sports/football/bucs/tampa-bay-buccaneers-rookie-quarterback-josh-freeman-may-benefit-from/1032215
Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Upcoming Season « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools