Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAME THREAD-BUCS VS. TEXANS « previous next »
Page: 1 ... 17 18 19

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#270 : September 05, 2009, 03:38:30 AM

So before that drive we are both in agreement that the Oline scrubs didn't push bodies around....yet you still cling to your belief that we should "pound the rock"   "buc ball" style?   Good thing we kicked Jagz to the curb and looked to Olson rather then upstate NY for a play caller. 

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#271 : September 05, 2009, 03:41:10 AM

So before that drive we are both in agreement that the Oline scrubs didn't push bodies around....yet you still cling to your belief that we should "pound the rock" "buc ball" style? Good thing we kicked Jagz to the curb and looked to Olson rather then upstate NY for a play caller.
Huh...now I know I win the argument.  Carry on.

I made sense, I thought with some logic what happened at the end was weak.

If you think it was just to see if Johnson can make a 3 yard throw, then carry on...

O-line is an issue.  Time to see if any of these guys can move a body forward if it should happen...

We have enough mystery at QB.  We don;t need another enigma at  backup line...in GAME 4...in a USELESS GAME...that is played to merely DERIVE who should garnish a roster spot.

Get it?

Glad we have some lame attempt at excuse making going on here.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#272 : September 05, 2009, 03:42:05 AM

Stop trying to make a point.  You fail in trying to educate me.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#273 : September 05, 2009, 03:42:24 AM

I don't know about you guys, but I was impressed with Urrutia's play... Your thoughts?

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#274 : September 05, 2009, 03:43:01 AM

I don't know about you guys, but I was impressed with Urrutia's play... Your thoughts?
Overall?  Or just this game?

I'll get atcha at 11 a.m.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#275 : September 05, 2009, 03:46:13 AM

I'll ask you for the same crap you did to me in the other thread......Link?   Show where I said the playcalling was just to get an idea if he can throw a 3 yard pass.   Show me where I said Oline depth wasn't an issue lol matter of fact I touted that argument the length of the gameday thread.   It's pathetic how they did.    I'm simply saying, once again, that if you can't get your scrubs to run block you might as well let your uber athlete wildcat if he could QB tear it up in the passing game.     You're the one who is making the claim he's shown you more then Leftwich.   If he was all that and a bag of chili fritos he'd have strong armed one in there.  

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#276 : September 05, 2009, 03:48:49 AM

I'll ask you for the same crap you did to me in the other thread......Link?   Show where I said the playcalling was just to get an idea if he can throw a 3 yard pass.   Show me where I said Oline depth wasn't an issue lol matter of fact I touted that argument the length of the gameday thread.   It's pathetic how they did.    I'm simply saying, once again, that if you can't get your scrubs to run block you might as well let your uber athlete wildcat if he could QB tear it up in the passing game.     You're the one who is making the claim he's shown you more then Leftwich.   If he was all that and a bag of chili fritos he'd have strong armed one in there.   
Not sure why you are pigeonholing me again, but carry on.

You cannot assume to know what I know, or how I feel about the QB scenario. 

Uber athlete wildcat QB?  WTF are you talking about?

You are puttin gwords into my mouth.  And since you are hammered, I will forgive ya. 

Who has shown me more than Leftwich?  Aside from EVERY QB?

Not impressed with what I saw, so how can you argue that ANY of the QBs did not do at least the same?  Keep in mind variable X here.

Good night man...you are just arguing to argue.

SWAGGARRR

Hall of Famer

#277 : September 05, 2009, 03:50:34 AM

I'll ask you for the same crap you did to me in the other thread......Link? � Show where I said the playcalling was just to get an idea if he can throw a 3 yard pass. � Show me where I said Oline depth wasn't an issue lol matter of fact I touted that argument the length of the gameday thread. � It's pathetic how they did. � �I'm simply saying, once again, that if you can't get your scrubs to run block you might as well let your uber athlete wildcat if he could QB tear it up in the passing game. � � You're the one who is making the claim he's shown you more then Leftwich. � If he was all that and a bag of chili fritos he'd have strong armed one in there. �
Sorry to chime in, but who the hell are you talking about? JJ tore it up...

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#278 : September 05, 2009, 03:53:34 AM

I'll ask you for the same crap you did to me in the other thread......Link? � Show where I said the playcalling was just to get an idea if he can throw a 3 yard pass. � Show me where I said Oline depth wasn't an issue lol matter of fact I touted that argument the length of the gameday thread. � It's pathetic how they did. � �I'm simply saying, once again, that if you can't get your scrubs to run block you might as well let your uber athlete wildcat if he could QB tear it up in the passing game. � � You're the one who is making the claim he's shown you more then Leftwich. � If he was all that and a bag of chili fritos he'd have strong armed one in there. �

meh...go back and read it.   Boid is butt hurt over the play calling in his last drive.   He wanted "Buc ball" and not the passing plays called even though that Oline couldn't open up a lane to save their souls.    I never said JJ did bad.   Honestly besides the brain dead pass for an INT he did as well as one could expect with that rag tag bunch of blockers.   

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer
#279 : September 05, 2009, 09:58:45 AM

meh...go back and read it. Boid is butt hurt over the play calling in his last drive. He wanted "Buc ball" and not the passing plays called even though that Oline couldn't open up a lane to save their souls. I never said JJ did bad. Honestly besides the brain dead pass for an INT he did as well as one could expect with that rag tag bunch of blockers.
Man, you must a drank a lot of daquiris last night.

I said it over and over, I could care less, I just think the playcalling could have been better, and aside from your rationale of "Boid is butt hurt", Rah should have mashed that ball in there, and THEN let JJ WIN it.

What is so hard to understand agenda man?

docbravo

Pro Bowler

#280 : September 05, 2009, 11:30:09 AM

I didn't get a chance to watch the game live, but Josh Freeman looked much better than what I was reading from some of you guys last night. With exception to the first pass (which looked a little errant), I think "High 5" played well. He was victimized by some drops and penalties, but he threw the ball away instead of taking some sacks, and showed very good decision making. IMO, he should definitely should start LATER rather than sooner, but I think this guy has what it takes to be pretty good down the road.

Madman

Hall of Famer
#281 : September 05, 2009, 01:10:56 PM

I agree. Liked the way Freeman ran that two minute drill before half. That was a laser to Cortez for the TD.

I definitely saw some great qualities.
Page: 1 ... 17 18 19
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: GAME THREAD-BUCS VS. TEXANS « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools