Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is it just me... « previous next »
Page: 1

NavyBuc19

Hall of Famer
: September 04, 2009, 08:58:40 PM

or has BJ Askew sucked all off-season?

Everytime he touches the ball I am amazed if he gets 2-3 yards. Hoping he gets back to the line of scrim. and expects a negative loss on the play.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#1 : September 04, 2009, 09:01:31 PM

Nope it's just you.   He played great getting all those carries last week.   Try again.

Biggs3535

Hall of Famer
#2 : September 04, 2009, 09:05:41 PM

Nope it's just you.   He played great getting all those carries last week.   Try again.

QFT.

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#3 : September 04, 2009, 09:07:25 PM

QFT.

lol Bucs must be the official team for the blind.   I swear we got a couple of Stevie Wonders on this board. 

TOP SECRET

Practice Squad

#4 : September 04, 2009, 09:08:08 PM

Nope it's just you. He played great getting all those carries last week. Try again.

QFT.
QFT Again.

redbeard10

Hall of Famer
#5 : September 04, 2009, 09:09:03 PM

Definitely just you.

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#6 : September 04, 2009, 09:10:52 PM

QFT.

lol Bucs must be the official team for the blind.   I swear we got a couple of Stevie Wonders on this board. 

it really does scare me...lol

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 04, 2009, 09:11:47 PM

Oh and just to keep piling on you brah, with this line that's playing right now he can only hope to be getting back to the LOS.   We got some good starters but the depth at OLine is probably the weakest.   Worse then CB depth, worse then OLB or WR depth.   It's horrific.   If only you had paid attention the the whole preseason and not one play you'd know this about Askew.   You fail NavyBuc.  You're the Torrie Cox....no...the Dexter Jackson of the red board with this thread.

Hit55Fan

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 04, 2009, 09:17:46 PM

hes a fullback.. they are supposed to get 2-3 yards.

gdavis

Starter

#9 : September 04, 2009, 09:19:17 PM

Put Alstott in the game!

Those PlayStation All-Americans up there thinking they know football because they watched a game on TV.
--B. Bowden

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#10 : September 04, 2009, 09:20:27 PM

Oh and just to keep piling on you brah, with this line that's playing right now he can only hope to be getting back to the LOS.   We got some good starters but the depth at OLine is probably the weakest.   Worse then CB depth, worse then OLB or WR depth.   It's horrific.   If only you had paid attention the the whole preseason and not one play you'd know this about Askew.   You fail NavyBuc.  You're the Torrie Cox....no...the Dexter Jackson of the red board with this thread.

at least were both in agreement to that, but you cant draft backup linemen before the 3rd....

BuccinTex

Hall of Famer
#11 : September 04, 2009, 09:21:36 PM

Oh and just to keep piling on you brah, with this line that's playing right now he can only hope to be getting back to the LOS.   We got some good starters but the depth at OLine is probably the weakest.   Worse then CB depth, worse then OLB or WR depth.   It's horrific.   If only you had paid attention the the whole preseason and not one play you'd know this about Askew.   You fail NavyBuc.  You're the Torrie Cox....no...the Dexter Jackson of the red board with this thread.

at least were both in agreement to that, but you cant draft backup linemen before the 3rd....

lol dude I said draft one if we get an EXTRA 5th or 6th round pick for McCown.   I never said take one first day with our own picks.

Bucstopshere5

Starter
#12 : September 04, 2009, 09:24:08 PM

Oh and just to keep piling on you brah, with this line that's playing right now he can only hope to be getting back to the LOS. � We got some good starters but the depth at OLine is probably the weakest.   Worse then CB depth, worse then OLB or WR depth.   It's horrific. � If only you had paid attention the the whole preseason and not one play you'd know this about Askew. � You fail NavyBuc. �You're the Torrie Cox....no...the Dexter Jackson of the red board with this thread.

lol dude I said draft one if we get an EXTRA 5th or 6th round pick for McCown.   I never said take one first day with our own picks.
I know your not saying that, just continuing our draft talk in here...for value and bpa is what we have to draft

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Is it just me... « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools