Welcome, Guest
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Torrie Cox « previous next »
Page: 1

FartMan

Pro Bowler
: August 28, 2009, 10:48:02 AM

I know cuts aren't till next Tuesday... but I would feel better if they went ahead and cut him today.  He's stunk out loud from the minute he steps on the field.  He's a liability... and deserves banishment.

Tampa Bay Todd

Hall of Famer

#1 : August 28, 2009, 12:21:10 PM

What's the other option? Got one guy (Jackson) going to be suspended for 4 games and another DB in Talib that will be suspended for who knows how long. Cox is just plain awful and shouldn't be anywhere near the field on defense, but he maybe the only choice because of the other two.

FartMan

Pro Bowler
#2 : August 28, 2009, 12:25:58 PM

I'd rather go with Arington and Biggers... Cox has been burned on multiple occasions for big plays.

Capt_Chaos

Pro Bowler
#3 : August 28, 2009, 12:29:49 PM

torrie cox has been a bad decission for a few years. He's lacking in raw talent.......he's just a cheap contract that can fill in the gaps. Drop him and move forward

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#4 : September 04, 2009, 11:05:03 PM

I wonder if Cox's witness testimony next week with the prosecutors in the Talib cab incident will change if he is cut by the Bucs.

Boid Fink

Hall of Famer

#5 : September 04, 2009, 11:05:29 PM

I wonder if Cox's witness testimony next week with the prosecutors in the Talib cab incident will change if he is cut by the Bucs.
Wow.

alldaway

Hall of Famer

#6 : September 04, 2009, 11:07:34 PM

Cox was a roller coaster in this game.

From special teams, to the INT, to blow coverages he generated mixed results. To be honest it may come down to Bissacia if he sticks or not.

3rd String Kicker

Hall of Famer
#7 : September 04, 2009, 11:09:58 PM

I have faith in Arrington to step up. Biggers might take some time.

NotDeadYet

Hall of Famer

#8 : September 04, 2009, 11:25:17 PM

Biggers has been burned a few times too; maybe even more erratic in coverage. But, he's younger, and faster. Cox has had a lot of injuries too. We may see Biggers on the PS after Talib gets back from suspension. Arrington makes the 53.

MoCheeks

Rookie

#9 : September 04, 2009, 11:26:57 PM

Huh?

CyberDilemma

Hall of Famer

#10 : September 04, 2009, 11:38:00 PM

Huh?

Cox and Crowell were in the cab with Talib. Cox might just not recall the incident when he is interviewed by the D.A.'s office next week if he is covering for a teammate. If he is cut tomorrow, he just might recollect the helmet incident before deciding what he remembers about the cab ride night. Just a possibility. Those things happen.

Trojan52

Hall of Famer

#11 : September 05, 2009, 12:37:23 AM

Huh?

Cox and Crowell were in the cab with Talib. Cox might just not recall the incident when he is interviewed by the D.A.'s office next week if he is covering for a teammate. If he is cut tomorrow, he just might recollect the helmet incident before deciding what he remembers about the cab ride night. Just a possibility. Those things happen.
::)

Page: 1
Pewter Report  >>  Boards  >>  The Red Board (Moderators: 3rd String Kicker, PRPatrol)  >>  Topic: Torrie Cox « previous next »
:

Hide Tools Show Tools